ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brand New Tyres @ Low Prices

Hi ppl,

Im a company that offers Brand New Tyres at Low Prices, some prices are avaliable below. Please note this is only a sample of the tyres that i can offer. More to be added at a later date. In the meantime please feel free to email for any particular brand or size you require.

195/50/15

Goodyear Eagle F1- £65 each £200 Set of 4, Budget Tyre - £35 (£135), Mid Range Tyres £50 (£170), Toyo Proxys £40 (£150)

205/45/16

Goodyear Eagle F1- £90 each £335 Set of 4, Budget Tyre - £60 (£210), Mid Range Tyres £80 (£290),

205/40/17

Goodyear Eagle F1- £105 each £400 set of 4, Budget Tyre - £75 (£276), Mid Range Tyre £90 (£325)

These prices include delivery and delivery time is approx 3 days, I also offer a next day delivery service if required.

Thanks for your time in reading these prices and i hope you will find these prices very competative. Anyone intrested in ordering a tyre or a set of new boots for their car, please email myself. A phone number will soon be up for quicker ordering along with an internet site.

<A target=_blank href= "mailto:mdbmotorsport@hotmail.com">mdbmotorsport@hotmail.com

Regards

Matt