ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch Pics (link) and THANKS!!

Silver Fabia vRS

Yeah great day and wow what a turn out. A big thanks to all of you that came along...I hope you all had a good day and made it such an event.

Im off to bed now....so tired :sick:

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Absolutely brilliant!!!!

A really big thanks to all the admin team for organising a fantastic day.....how are we going to beat that now!!!

Again.....THANKS!!!

BMW 320d Sport

Good work Mike, some quality photos there mate. Chris I think the only way well top that is a 100 car trip to the continent in 2003.

it wouldnt be any good what we organised if none of our members came along, so

THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS FOR MAKING THE EFFORT TO TURN UP

for some of you it is a long way and a lot of time :D

Yeah, fantastic day! thanks to everyone who organised it, now what r we doing next? ;)

Geoff - youre getting old mate!

GR7

Shiny red R32

PLEASED TO HEAR THAT YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TIME AT BRANDS AND HAVE ALL ARRIVED HOME SAFELY.

:D

i am home and am off to bed to quietly die.

ps. who was the williams that had cruisenorthwest.co.uk stickers on it?

y0z

sorry, missed a line. It was a lovely day out, thanks to Organisers.. you know who you are..

...but god, I am back to be back in the North, how do you lot live down there??? (joke)....

AND

As I mentioned to Kathy, Wayne and a few others, I suggest we make the next big meet up at Oulton Park or Donnington or somewhere similar, that way everyone can convene centrally.

yozza - we would have done this one a Donington if it could have been done probably, but thanks for making the effort to go all that way - makes it all worth while

Kathy

p.s. nice to see you again - cant believe it was last September!!!!!!!!!!!

JillyB - I dont know why you went in there in the first place, just curious I guess, do you recon Fred used to pull the beard of Santa when he went to see him as a kid? ;)

What a larf, have to do it again, infact Id just be up for a piss up sometime :)

What a day! Just a complete Clio-fest! Absolutely brill! They just keep getting better! Every bit as good - and more - than I was hoping for!(y)

Thanks all!:D

Absolutely fab, was one of the best days in my life. The meet as a whole was wickeeed, and the parade laps were sooo cool, so much so that i have just asked my parents for a track day for my christmas present :D

It was nice meeting loads of clio people today:)

Thanks so much for day :D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

It was a brilliant day and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. :D

Cheers to everyone who helped organise/set-up what was the biggest meeting to date. Ive also got loads of pics (and a wicked one of all the cars on the start line) I will put up tomorrow (Im off to bed now!)

Jas

MIKE ! How could you post that pick of me communicating with Matt-Leics ????!?!!??! I forgot that was on there ! Oops !
:oops:

TT 225

y0z2a - That was me, hi ! :)

Just another thank you I guess for sorting the day, still tired now - travelled from sunny Manchester

Unfortunately I didnt get to speak to anyone from the club, being a bit shy myself, everyone was in their own little groups chatting away so I disappeared to watch the racing... maybe next time (a supply of alcohol usually works, hehehe) :oops:

Silver Fabia vRS

Kelly - Were all a friendly bunch so dont be afraid, know how you feel though when people are in there own groups.

Melly - Thanks! Ill remember that next time!

Was a great day out, thanks Jas and all the others for sorting this one out...the drive on the track was really cool, so many cars, had a bit of a blast as did most other people, holding back for a bit then letting rip in 2nd gear...great fun....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Yeah hanging back was fun - how steep is that hill!!!!! whoa!!!

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou
ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouT
hankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou
ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouT
hankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThanky
ouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThan
kyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouTha
nkyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouTh
ankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThan
kyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThanky
ouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou
ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouTh
ankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThan
kyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyo
uThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouTh
ankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou

I really have to get to a proper track day!!

p.s. Where were all the other white clios?:(

philglover

Would love to have taken my white valver to Brands (pics looked like it was fun), but live too far away, think there is only two white uns in the club, is that right.

Alex M