ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch tomorrow - free VIP tickets!

Renault Laguna Coupe

** Cliosport Members only **

Ok I have 2 VIP tickets (from Renault) for Brands Hatch tomorrow. You get:

Free Parking
Use of hospitality suite all day
Paddock Pass
Pit walk Pass
Breakfast
Complimentary bar all day :D
3 course lunch
afternoon tea
Programme is BTCC, Formula Renault, Clio Cup, Formula BMW, Porsche Carerra Cup, Seat Cupra Cup

If you want these tickets you need to come and collect them from Telford tonight. Please PM.

Lee

BMW M2C

From the F1 Testing on Thursday I can say that Renault really do put on some seriously good hospitality.

How many glasses of champagne y0z? ;)

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Quote: Originally posted by Ang on 04 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 04 June 2005Doh!!!

Why do you have live so far north!!i was thinking the same.....lol

Could ask he might meet half way. (if you pay for fuel)?

182... again!

Hi Mike

Tried to pm you! Would love to go to Brands tomorrow but havent been able to join Cliosport, last attempt 5 mins ago!:confused: Is it essential to be a member? Will wonder around your way shortly if thats OK, would like to meet you sometime in any case!

Promise I wont be a pain!!! mailto:Didn@t">Didn t want to put my phone no. on the net!!

Cheers

Nick (amboboy)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Im there tomorrow with 182WRC and Ang + some of my MG friends. Anyone going PM me your mobiles if you fancy meeting up.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 04 June 2005
Im there tomorrow with 182WRC and Ang + some of my MG friends. Anyone going PM me your mobiles if you fancy meeting up.

PM sent

182... again!

Hi All

Thanks to Mike for the tickets!! Promise not to enjoy Brands too much!!;)

Look forward to meeting you guys there, only been on forum a few weeks and had 182 even less,but lovin it!!

Cheers for now!

Nick