ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Brands Hatch Videos**

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Sawa on 10 May 2005
Nice vids Lee - did you ever sign that indemnity? :p That poor marshall!

He asked enough times didnt he. lol

I think the only thing it prohibits is selling the footage.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Quote: Originally posted by Alex_gregory_uk on 10 May 2005

There were some very quick 172s and 182s at brands! Had anyone done anything really special to theirs, like turbo or anything?

Alex
Nothing special as far as i know. The 172/182 engines as standard are more than capable as you probably will have noticed. Its the handling especially with the 172cups which can really put some fast laps in.

Jon_r - totally standard car full stop.

Leo & My engines are totally standard, just induction and exhaust with mapping on leos and rsport ecu on mine.

Yasser has cams, gripper diff and altered ratios, mapping, headwork & matching if i remember rightly.

/y0z

[Edited by y0z2a on 5/10/2005 3:59:03 PM]

Yeah, Ive got a standard 172 cup. But Im thinking of getting a superchip fitted. Does anyone have any good/bad comments about superchips?

[Edited by morgan172 on 5/10/2005 4:13:00 PM]

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 10 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Alex_gregory_uk on 10 May 2005

There were some very quick 172s and 182s at brands! Had anyone done anything really special to theirs, like turbo or anything?

Alex
Nothing special as far as i know. The 172/182 engines as standard are more than capable as you probably will have noticed. Its the handling especially with the 172cups which can really put some fast laps in.
LOL, yeah us cupped 182 owners were really stuggling tbh.:D

almaghrbi

ClioSport Trader
  172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by morgan172 on 10 May 2005

Yeah, Ive got a standard 172 cup. But Im thinking of getting a superchip fitted. Does anyone have any good/bad comments about superchips?

[Edited by morgan172 on 5/10/2005 4:13:00 PM]
In reality you will gain probably around 3 BHP, you do the math, may be not bad £100 for 1 BHP