ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands video, behind a trophy, + a spin.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
spent quite a few laps behind this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CjSs8MSZjUs

It was me.

I watched you in my rear view mirror as you nearly spun it quite a few times and then let you by.

Then you spun it right in front of me.

You spun 5 times and then got kicked out I believe?

I wouldn't be posting vids mate - I'd be be learning how to drive!!!!!

:(

the trophy that did'nt let us past was mx55 *** had a child sticker in the side window. yours is the one with the carbon bonnet? only saw you while we were spinning... to be fair tho the trophy should of moved over to let us overtake alot earlier on imo but they did'nt.

spent quite a few laps behind this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CjSs8MSZjUs

It was me.

I watched you in my rear view mirror as you nearly spun it quite a few times and then let you by.

lol.. i was not being demeaning to you in any of my word's, why you have posted in an insulting way i dont know?

'I watched you in my rear view mirror' for 6 minutes worth of footage ;)

slicks? - no but 2 fucked toyo's.

why should i not be posting vid's?

It was me.

the trophy that did'nt let us past was mx55 *** had a child sticker in the side window. yours is the one with the carbon bonnet? only saw you while we were spinning... to be fair tho the trophy should of moved over to let us overtake alot earlier on imo but they did'nt.

Right a few mates have watched the vid and yes I should've moved over.

Sorry.

:)

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
The guy span a few times, it was a hard track, and wet wasnt the word! I span once myself, most people who were driving on the limits had a few sketchy moments.

We all have to learn, he didnt affect anyone elses driving or hit anybody, and he took it like a man and left the track when he was asked.

Not sure if he's done trackdays before, but why be snobbish about it? Give the guy a break matt.

Imo you should have moved over, its not a race, and in any case if you were worried about him spinning why not let him past and give him some distance before continuing?

Audi TT 225 Quattro

I'd have let you past if you were quicker then me but if you look at the vid you weren't or the marshalls would have blue flagged me.

Don't seem to remember getting thrown out of the RS day myself for bad driving though..........

My GF was listening to you when and you were bragging about spinning maybe you'd be better off in a McDonalds car park.

:)

so your number plate starts mx55 ? or is yours the trophy with the carbon bonnet and pinky number plate?

Matt will's - pm'd before your last reply and before it was edited, and before that last one.

im off out now, driving lesson to go to.

jay- i belive the front plate said pinky but the rear was normal mk55, not sure though

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/52egdim/tyreproblem.jpg

insert is what they are ment to look like, the main is what they were like after my dry laps this plus normal pressures and inexperience = spin.

Last edited:
  MR2 Mk1 - AW11
It was me.

The reason Matt was going slower then normal was because i was in the car. My first time on track so was a little freaked out to be honest.

Sorry if i spoiled your fun.

Jem x

A4 Avant
Your spin wasn't as bad as i was expectin from the posts! Looks like you popped it sideways through there a few times!!:cool:

Lionel Richie
you need to use the gears more when slowing yourself down midge! i could hear the thing sliding about under braking

Turbos.
You basically turned in way way too early and had to lift off, i wouldn't say you should treat the turn-in cones as gospel but generally they are ok to adhere too.

I can see why you did it, when you come round the hairpin getting over to the right and braking can be a bit scary in the wet because invariably you don't always get to brake in a straight line.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
yeh, i got on cam - was me passing mat right at the start of the vid... then off into the distance :)