ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breakfast run pics (no 56k)

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 05 June 2005

i dont get it? what a breakfast run all about then?
Lets Just say, you get to drive your car as it was intended to be driven.. And then finished off by a big tart.... PMSL..:devilish:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

The birds and rabbits are just stupid, and this morning was insane. If I hadnt watched myself thered have been 3 rabbits and a pheasant in my grill too.

The rabbits see and hear you coming, then wait until youre 50m away (while Im doing 60+mph), then instead of darting right back into the verge from the roadside gutter, they run along it for a while...like theyre trying to race you. No wonder I saw 10+ fresh ones decorating the road.

We pulled the bird out, but it kind of disintegrated and its heads still stuck in there. I might take my cat outside later and see if he wants to pull it out :sick:

[Edited by MarkCup on 05 June 2005 at 8:27pm]

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

me thinks somewhere on Location Removed by chance? ;)

[Edited by Tom on 05 June 2005 at 11:23pm]

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 05 June 2005

The birds and rabbits are just stupid, and this morning was insane. If I hadnt watched myself thered have been 3 rabbits and a pheasant in my grill too.

The rabbits see and hear you coming, then wait until youre 50m away (while Im doing 60+mph), then instead of darting right back into the verge from the roadside gutter, they run along it for a while...like theyre trying to race you. No wonder I saw 10+ fresh ones decorating the road.

We pulled the bird out, but it kind of disintegrated and its heads still stuck in there. I might take my cat outside later and see if he wants to pull it out :sick:

^^^ PMSL... That was nasty..

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

so many cups, where are all the ther clios, whose evo is that? and whose car has the oversized mudflaps?

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Great pics guys :D....i have about a million will post some up later :D

The EVO belongs to my other half

and the cup with the flaps belongs to james

had a great morning...finished off with a great day at Brands :D

Thanks James for organising it

Mini Cooper S sport

Great pics, I cant work out where it is either...could be Hayling Island? Love the Evo 8..looks so mean! :devilish:

...and I was up at 0430 :sleep: to get there for 0630.

f**k that. is it not to difficult to go out at 8 at night now its stays light later?

Mini Cooper S sport

Wrong county Miss Metallic!
Hmmmm...Selsey? Or even further over? Dont recognise it at all!

I HATE mornings..much as I love driving, I love being in my bed more ;)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 05 June 2005

^^^ any close up pics of the black beast?!?!
do you mean the EVO or the valver ???

i have pics of both

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Yeah, but think about how much traffic there is at 8pm.. as opposed to 6.30 am.... and the emphasis is driving, not chatting...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by Ang on 05 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 05 June 2005

^^^ any close up pics of the black beast?!?!
do you mean the EVO or the valver ???

i have pics of both

The valver mate cheers... :D

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 05 June 2005

so being called "breakfast" do u have to wake up early?
Youve been driving a Saxo for too long Ben...its turning your brain into mush.

[Edited by MarkCup on 05 June 2005 at 10:11pm]

I didnt intentionally quote from a classic film...but seeing as I have...anyone guess what (should be very, very easy)?

172, Tiguan

Was a great day yesterday, and i think one of the best runs weve ever done. Brands was also a laugh!

Feeling it today though, im zonked!!

And the gps never lies ;) !! Cant wait to watch the tape back on this one actually.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Maxx on 06 June 2005

Great pics for a great run :D was suprised that my car even made it in the pics lol
think i took a couple of yours on the sand...... :D....looked really good :D