ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembos for Valvers, Willy, RT!!

Revels Mum & Sister

Just guageing Interest! Thinking of selling packages!! Through Company!!

Contains:

Pair of Brembo Calipers
Pair of Discs
Pair of Carriers
Pair of PAds
Braided Hosses

£550-600 all in!!! Pictures below! Leave a message if seriously Interested!!

BenR is getting piccys up for me later!

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly on 14 June 2003

They 300mm? Thats me out then :( Not changing the Willy wheels to fit the discs under.
that is EXACTLY what i said!!! lol

Revels Mum & Sister

OK guys cool

BenR ur a pussy get bigger wheels!!

Craggy mate you want calipers or Just discs.

Only red guys sorry! Also can get drilled and grooved discs. Be a bit more find out for sure Fatherted Private message me mate!!

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Looks nice, how much is one saving?

To be honest I would have thought most pps would need a setup to fit in 15inch wheels as most people have that size for performance, no?

Revels Mum & Sister

Well there loads of people on here with wheels over 15". Nick Read I believe has bigger wheels!!

These arent just for Clios, are for Vauxhalls, seat!!

They are around £800 for the whole set usually!!!

BMW 320d Sport

Theyre more like £1200 normally arent they. I bought bigger wheels purely to be able to run bigger brakes. And they hardly fit under them, but then they are 325mm discs with 4 pot calipers.

I was wondering when someone was gonna sort out a 4 pot Brembo kit for that sort of money...I cant believe people are quibbling over the details! Get your money out and buy em!

Revels Mum & Sister

Cheers Nick good lad

My valver is getting some 16" soon!!! Need to get right spoke design on them though!!

Anymorew Guys only Fatherted??

liquid-ice im interested in the kit minus the braided hoses as I already have them. Is the disc also Brembo and 300mm x 28mm?

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

I want better calipers than the stock so if I can get Brembo to fit standard sized Tarox diskc I have great. Otherwise Id go for the kit and have to sell my hardly used Tarox set up.

Thought calipers came in 4 colours or is this why they are so cheap?

liquid ice mate, u never returned my PM

im just about to rip out my existing brake unit and completely redo it and i need some 4pots up front.

let me know mate

Ray

Just out of interest are the brembo calipers sposed to be lighter than the OEM? Dont the disks come with alloy center bells like the Ktec ones to reduce weight?

I have a set.

What do you prefer, cardboard or papermache?

If you want the ultimate, i think i have some araldite to harden it.

Titanium 182

il be very intrsted mate

are the 300mm discs blanks or drilled etc, dont mind either way

what colour are the calipers?!

pic dont work, but im very intrsted pm me with details

Dean, calipers come in 3 colours red, red, & red

ben ill have the cardboard ones please, theyll look wicked !!! where you been yer old tart ?? still need that rust sortin ??? coz i still got a valver head that needs work !!;) ill get round to popin down oneday honest !!

Titanium 182

red red red il take them then ;)

my valvers head going to get a good playing with after xmas from the man him self

:D

The rust is attacking my arches big stylee!!!!

Im ready to do your head when your ready mate.......i just cant be without me car for too long..........ill be stuck in ol swindon! and you know thatll kill me :eek: