ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How To Get A Brand New ''Brembo'' 4 Pot Kit For Under £600

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
It'll be the spokes and inner part of the rim that will potentially cause you a headache mate. Look at the pics of my superleggeras and you'll see what I'm on about. Et37 for reference as well.
You know what ... I cant believe I have only just thought of it now but Mike from Ren Tech Portsmouth has 16" ultraleggeras and Brembos . Here is a pic I took a minute ago. I dont know if they are 300mm disks though but think they must be from the small gap between the caliper and wheel. He looks to have 15mm spacers. Will ask him tomorrow what set up he has.
Stunning wheels though.
qMTm2Eh.jpg

IRlsOkZ.jpg

Clio 182 Trophy
What are the chances of getting these under a 15" 2118?

Is there much squealing with these? I tried the 406 brembos and they were deafening

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
LkvGP72.jpg

MqMQmsY.jpg

The good news is that the OZ Ultraleggeras 16" wheels fit with 300mm discs, PMS mounted brembos . There is a good 2-3 mm clearance. The other good news is that I will be able to ditch the spacers and long wheel bolts now as the ET on the Oz wheels is 36 or 37.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
LkvGP72.jpg

MqMQmsY.jpg

The good news is that the OZ Ultraleggeras 16" wheels fit with 300mm discs, PMS mounted brembos . There is a good 2-3 mm clearance. The other good news is that I will be able to ditch the spacers and long wheel bolts now as the ET on the Oz wheels is 36 or 37.
Looks good mate. If only the superleggeras gave that much clearance!!

Reactions: Gus
Will any pad fitting kit work with any pad?

The ones in question are Brembo OE style pads and a Mintex fitting kit.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Will any pad fitting kit work with any pad?

The ones in question are Brembo OE style pads and a Mintex fitting kit.
Do you mean the pin and spring kit - if so yes it will work with any pads.

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182 FF
@NorthloopCup have you fitted the OZ superleggera's to your car whilst running 4 pot Brembo's? If so what brackets were you using and if using spacers what size? Thanks. Looking to run the same setup and as my car is a daily driver I would rather have everything I need before I start :wink::cool:

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
@NorthloopCup have you fitted the OZ superleggera's to your car whilst running 4 pot Brembo's? If so what brackets were you using and if using spacers what size? Thanks. Looking to run the same setup and as my car is a daily driver I would rather have everything I need before I start :wink::cool:
Yes mate I have.
image.jpeg
That's a set of 300mm brackets and 295x28 discs on a rotor and bell setup. The calipers have been machined by 2.5mm to drop them down to suit the 295's.
You can fit 300mm scenic discs and the brembos, but you can't run any wheel weights as there's not enough clearance. There's no spacers fitted, but I'd say you will need 3mm universal spacers to be on the safe side.

That setup pictured above has a thicker bell mounting face to space the wheel out slightly anyway.

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182 FF
Thank you for the info and picture @NorthloopCup that's great, just what I needed. I was planning on running 300mm scenic discs with the pure motorsport brackets for the Brembo calipers. So it sounds like I'd be fine with 5mm H&R spacers :smile: