ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brentacre insurance!!

192'd BG 182 FF
Well it's that time of year again, after paying £3k+ for my first year with my 182 (i was 18) i've just rung up Brentacre and had a drop of nearly £1300. Nice feeling to be under £2k. So yeah, if you are 19+ then i would highly reccomend Brentacre, this quote is with mods and my ticket :eek:.

Ford Mustang 5.0
That is a good quote at 19 mate. The prices drop considerably when you reach 21 so you can look forward to another decent reduction then to.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Clio sport 172.
Hey Guys and thank you for the kind words always looking to help our current and new clients out in every way possible. We are currently working with the forum to start a new campaign and our own section on the forum for its members, this should be active within the next couple of days. If there is anything else we can help you with or if it's just advice on car(s) or parts/ modifications just give us a call~: 01792 650933 Follow us on Twitter #brentacre insurance.
Merry Christmas All

Regards

Jonathan
Brentacre Insurance

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Fantastic company.

I've had both my 182 and my Focus insured with them. They come up a lot cheaper then most other insurance companies for me every time.

Breaking 172 NV676
Been with Brentacre for two years now, as said above very easy to add mods to the policy and no nasty charges! Renewal time soon too!

Nissan 350z
Brentacre were the only other company who could come close to the quotes given to me by Greenlight Insurance. So based off price alone id highly recommend them :)

Clio 182
Brentacre have always been good with me.
I had my clio 200 insured for £1498 with them,
Phoned up and asked how much to changed it over to a ly meg 265 trophy, and it only bumped it up by an extra £300.

Would highly recommend!