ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bright or Stealth Roll cage?

TrackCar & F30 330d
I cant decide weather to paint my roll cage in a bright colour with a black interiour or just have it all black!

What are peoples thoughts?

It is a proper cage and not just a show cage so as its quite expensive i'd like it to sort of stand out but a few people have said having it bright orange will look tacky :S

hmmmmm

The cage it an OMP AB/106/220A :)

ITB'd 182...
Stealth for me.

Loved mine when it was black. Just been to damm lazy to get it out to spray it.

TrackCar & F30 330d
don't go OTT on the orange mate. Do it black imo. Will still look mint.

Oh and i forgot to mention the orange wheels are going. Carbone Lorraines have mullered them so the car will have black F1's and i was thinking of an orange cage and wing mirrors thats it.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
the black will offer a nice contrast against the iceburg and the orange.

Golf GTD Mk7
Oh and i forgot to mention the orange wheels are going. Carbone Lorraines have mullered them so the car will have black F1's and i was thinking of an orange cage and wing mirrors thats it.

In that case then, do it. Needs to be a good spray job to stop it looking tacky though.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car

defo black then.

Qashcow
im having the same problem, mines just sat in the car rusting at the moment. think im going to do mine a dark silver after seeing one in an Aston at autosport

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
bright....
i personally think my yellow cage looks the tits, but thats because i am a bigheaded c*nt...(really...i am)

would never go black on mine, if i did i would team it with silvervisions, turini's and a phase 2 rear end

340i
bright....
i personally think my yellow cage looks the tits, but thats because i am a bigheaded c*nt...(really...i am)

would never go black on mine, if i did i would team it with silvervisions, turini's and a phase 2 rear end

knows it...

Black is less distracting, satin or matt finish is best to minimise any reflections.

Bright does look cool though, and the local chavs will love it.