ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bringing my ph1 back to life,

Ph1 clio 172
So its been a long time coming,2 years to be precise. So i started taking it to bits to fined out where the oil leak was coming from, it turns out to be from rocker cover/cam seal, so time to do the cam belt again, 3rd time now. but this time will be getting rid of air con when i put it back together, posibly some new cams. wich brings me to ask do i need to map it if i change the cams??? and what is involved in matching the inlet?

will try get some pics up later,
P.S please excuse my spelling im a bit fik when it comes to spelling and gramer,

Cheers cam

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Look forward to seeing some pics :)

​im sure some people will have a pop about the spelling but we can't all be brain surgeons can we :)

Ph1 clio 172
well as im going to have the hole thing in bits. Can anybody recomend a set of cams that would be worth getting?? and is there any after market pulley's worth getting?? i want to try get a bit more hp but dont want boost, want to keep it NA,
cheers
Cam

Ph1 clio 172
4iU0ju1TrBog90QuNEPOXvpwm5W4w9aP3NzeV0EP-s8

So this is the extent of the oil leak,