ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brodit Proclip phone cradles

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Anyone got one of these in their car?

http://www.brodit.com/ Click on 'search products'

They look very good and fit the car and phone perfectly from the looks of it.

Seem a little pricey but if they're any good I'd pay it.

I need the 03 Clio proclip and a Nokia N80 mount with tilt/swivel. For Clios there's a few different mounting solutions available.

Anyone know where you can buy these cheap(ish)?

You can buy them from here http://www.incardiscount.co.uk/indexicd.asp

But still talking £30 odd quid with delivery.

I don't want to have to drill holes and looking for a good quality install, this seems to be the thing.

Cheers.

Clown Car
I have the Brodit Pro Clip in my clio which i bought from Handnav for £15.99 delivered, then you can mount anything you like to it, i have a £2.97 universal mobile phone holder from Tesco attached to mine.

If you order one make sure you order the right one as they are handed for left and right hand drive cars, i think this is the no. for the right hand drive version, centre mount(straddles centre vent) - 652934

Don't waste your money on the brodit nokia passive holder, i bought the passive holder for a 6680 and no longer use it because i now use a Sony Ericcson W850i.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I've got one, wish I'd bought the left hand drive version (clips over the passenger side airvent on a rhd clio) as it pretty much blocks all air coming out of my air vent! Plus I find it rather too close.

Clown Car
The only problem with the left hand drive version is the face plate you mount your phone holder to will then be angled slightly towards the passenger side of your vehicle and you may not be able to see the screen of your phone clearly.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
The only problem with the left hand drive version is the face plate you mount your phone holder to will then be angled slightly towards the passenger side of your vehicle and you may not be able to see the screen of your phone clearly.

My mount has a ball and socket rotation thingy, so it wouldn't matter.

RS Clio 200

not if you get the left hand version which is made for the vent by the window ;)