ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BT Broadband

Broken Diesel Megane :(
My BT broadband is due to expire in a couple of weeks.

Now i am a complete techo-tool, and have no idea about what system i have or anything. It does have a lovely white home hub though. Apparently i am on Option 3, which is the highest level of broadband available to BT customers.

So, i was paying £21 per month, and after a call from BT last night, they have offered to drop it to £16 a month.

I have no complaints, and i have NEVER had an issue with connectivity or anything.

The question, is £16 a month for BT broadband a good dea, or are there better companies with better offers out there, with just as good coverage and reliability??

Audi S1
I hate BT.

Although I never actaully had many problems with them, I would reccommend o2 - £7.50 if your on the o2 network :)

I pay £7 pm with 3 months free with O2, i think £11 for non o2 customers, they are great, i have had no problems.

I get free broadband with Talk talk, but they aren't as good to deal with as BT. Does that £16 include your line rental?

Seems a bit pricey then, but as the saying goes.. You get what you pay for.

You could move to someone to save £10 or so a month, but have a load of hassle