ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BT Vision

Impreza WRX
Anybody here have it?

Not entirely sure how it works.

Do you have to pay per show? Also, whats the football like on it? Just fancy a change from sky.

corsa ecoflex
my ex wife got rid of sky for bt vision and now wishes she hadnt...she has had nothing but trouble with it and most of the films and programmes are constantly repeated throughout the month

I've got it, but becuase I'm not allowed a dish on the front :(

It's ok, far better than normal freeview, not sure if it's better than Sky though.

You get all 'catchup' stuff included which is channel 1-5 (iPlayer for each channel). Then there is all demand stuff for either music / movies / TV / Sport and kids.

If you pay for a pack (e.g. Music) all the music is then free on demand, otherwise it's about 59p - 99p per show (each pack is about £3 iirc)
I just have movies and music.

Crappy work hire car
I have it for the same reason as CJ - I'm not allowed a disc on my block of flats.
It's nowhere near as good as sky, but it's better than freeview. You have to have broadband to use it, as it connects directly through either wireless or LAN, and BT broadband is fookin w*nk, so steer clear of it

dk

911 GTS Cab
my ex wife got rid of sky for bt vision and now wishes she hadnt...she has had nothing but trouble with it and most of the films and programmes are constantly repeated throughout the month
Lol@ repeated throught the month, it's ondemand content, you watch it when you want, coupled with freeview and catchup tv from bbc1,2, itv,4 and 5ive

you have to have by broadband. I had it for a few years when I couldn't get sky and it's really good, loads of content on demand and it starts immediately and never buffers.

We have it and think its great

Most of its free, obviously there are things you have to pay for such as newer films etc

MKIII 138
whats the minimum broadband spec ? will they upgrade your broadband for you in order to get it working ?

im with 02 and my max speed my line supports is 3.0mbs (245kbps per sec, occasionally with some stutter on the ping) oddly i have 240kbps upload ?

dk

911 GTS Cab
It'll work on 2mb fine, you need to have by broadband though as mentioned above.

Yeah, as mentioned, a BT line and BT broadband is needed.

You also need the new BT homehub, but they give this with all BT vision orders as standard (I already had one, but they sent another)

if you can not get sky because of the satelite dish why not get virgin media instead of bt vision ok it may not be as good as sky but its not far off im happy with virgin and there broadband is good too.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I work for BT and was a tester for Vision. Still have the original box!!

Yes, you need a BT line, BT broadband and the BT HomeHub.

Good service fairly cheap. Not as good as Sky, nothing is! LOL

You can pause live TV etc, like sky+, record shows etc on it. 80 hours worth if I remember correctly.

Used to be unstable but I havent had an issue with it for a good 10 months now!

Bumder With A Buffer
lol :) ;)

The Service might be okay but the state of the lines is s**t. Improve the lines first then roll out a broadband TV on demand would of been a better idea IMO!

Impreza WRX
whats the deal with football then guys? is it true u can pick any premier league game and watch it live, for a fee?