ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

btb extra exhaust hanger

just wondering how does the extra btb exhaust hanger fit onto the car as i dont wana do any drilling etc i havnt ordered it yet was just wondering

Ollie's Silver Cup
No drilling required iirc. The additional mount bolts to pre-existing holes, I believe. :)

Pretty sure there's a picture and description on the btb stealth website.

Clio 172 RS2
backbox2.jpg

legendsss lol looks a good idead im toying between btb kam racing one and ktec but keep hearing about sagging etc with ktec i just wana fit it and that be it

Clio 172 RS2
Next time do a search pleezzz...

I just like the clean look of the welded on hangers ie. Supersprint and BTB.

But then again, what Fred said. ;)

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Tell you what. I will take a picture of the amount of sagging on the standard mount with the Supersprint. There is hardly any...

Megane RS 250
I had the 2ns hanger with both the DTM Remus I found on the car when i bought it and with the k-tec superstealth...I don't need it anymore.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Rather than create a new thread, I thought I would respond to this one so info on the extra hanger is in one place. So, my problem is...

After having the exhaust for about 5-6 yrs, the extra exhaust hanger (rubber mount) has split. Does anyone know what replacement rubber hanger I need to buy?

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Thanks, will take a look. Sorry for the slow response, didn't get a notification saying someone had posted!

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
image.jpg
I'd even taken a photo to show what I meant...though I would post anyway! ☺️