ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTB Stealth fitted :)

Evo 5 RS
yozzaexhaust.jpg
bravado_little_britain_want_that_one_red-white2.jpg

:(

:D

260% JCW
lol, proven gains in hearing loss?

Joking aside, presumably a proven gain against OEM? :)

Yeah, the best gain in torque and BHP over bog standard. A bit like the test with the airfilters which proved the V6 airbox ect was the best option power wise anyway.

Who ever won would get my cash and no doubt other peoples, at the moment knowbody knows for sure.

Megane RS 250
You will need a brake dyno, possibile a MAHA or similar, the oem catback and the catback exhausts of your choice...I think you should include:
Supersprint 63mm system road (stealth) version
Yozza (which one is the quietest?)
BTB (same)
K-tec (2"5 stainless with centre box)
This would be the only way to see if there is any difference between them, testing them all on the same car, same fuel etc...

260% JCW
You will need a brake dyno, possibile a MAHA or similar, the oem catback and the catback exhausts of your choice...I think you should include:
Supersprint 63mm system road (stealth) version
Yozza (which one is the quietest?)
BTB (same)
K-tec (2"5 stainless with centre box)
This would be the only way to see if there is any difference between them, testing them all on the same car, same fuel etc...

PFC did this a few years back (awaits PFC and dyno myths)............and at the time Ktech came top hence why I bought one. It may not be a perfect fit and may be loud but at the time it was the best performance wise. If the good looking ones are good performers I'd get one for my next project.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Yeah, the best gain in torque and BHP over bog standard. A bit like the test with the airfilters which proved the V6 airbox ect was the best option power wise anyway.

Who ever won would get my cash and no doubt other peoples, at the moment knowbody knows for sure.

My vote would go to it not being the Ktax/Janetspeed...

Granted on prior +12hp claims on the v6 box though, I still find that pretty amusing :)

Megane RS 250
I don't think there will be much difference between systems with the same pipe size, k-tec, yozza and Supersprint are all 2"5...not sure about BTB.
The difference I think is in the quality, the sound and the weight.
K-tec it's not really a stealth as you can see it...it's very loud with a decat, but that's true for the Supersprint too, until a new centre box is ready.
They are ok with the oem cat.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
The Yozza stealth is a 2.5" centre to 2.25" backbox. Whether this hurts top end I reallly dont know. Its not the bread and butter high performance race system so it was more likely designed to force gasses into the backbox silencer wadding and reduce the sound. As gasses are cooling towards the end of the system there may be a neglegable effect on power.
I dont know what the BTB is.
I guess the KTEC one being a straight through 2.5" would perform well at top end. Ours is a straight through 2.5". Power difference really would be marginal given the simple path the exhaust system has to route.

Clio 172
Just fitted a BTB Stealth and I find it a massive change. My OEM exhaust had a hole in it and the BTB sounds exactly the same. Quiet dissappointed

225 Cup & Williams
Give it time exhausts do bed in after a few hundred miles. My brother put a miltek system on his 225 sounded quiet a bit standardish if you like he went away on a road trip to germany and when he came back it sounded ace.