ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC / clio cup/ ginetta / porsche carrera cup / formula renault

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Here are my pics from yesterdays action at brands hatch, luckily apart from one shower the weather was pretty good,

2.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

29.jpg

31.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

42.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

some 'arty' ones lol

4.jpg

41.jpg

39.jpg

14.jpg

1.jpg

sorry about the random sizes, did them in two batches and something has obviously changed without me noticing, grrr

Last edited:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
sweet pics mate, weather's a bit different to how it's been there today!

Oil Burner
Excellent, Best photos i've seen from you. You should of dropped me a line, i was there for FP 1 and 2.

Very nice photos. Do you use a circular polariser btw? From looking at the photos I'd say you didnt. The photos would look even better if you could see the driver :)

Slow red one
How'd you manage to get the photos come out so well? When I went to snetterton a week ago and took pics I found it hard to follow the car going along v fast and then get a good final outcome, any advice? I was using my 300mm lens on my 400d