ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bucket Seats........Red or Black

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Go for Red seats if you want to stand out, but I prefer the subtlety of black bucket seats personally.....

Also red seats in a red car might look a bit OTT.

Rick

haha, I was so right

*does a dance*

Im sure Mr Weight dude thought I was being awkward.. hehe

black seats and black harness to avoid getting attention. black seats and red harness for a bit of fantasy/class. Red seats and red harness for maximum in- your-face-edness. Mind you the red wont match the cars colour exactly. Id go for option 2 as a nice compromise

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

niether of them harnesses, go for luke or the sparco with quick release.

was sitting in my seats at fcs made u make ur mind up lol, i would say get cobra to make u some custom ones black sides red centre in leather with red luke harnesses.

MaLicE

well, just gone and picked up 2 black ones from cobra! :D

sub frames are gonna be 2 weeks thou:(

they had a black leather monaco! which looked the dogs but couldnt find another one!

MaLicE - yea, LOL, who online does the luke items then??? as ive not seen them yet!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i thought demon tweaks did ???

if not castle coombe race way have a shop and they sell em, pretty cheap too, luke are propper racing jobbies.

if all else fails google it.