ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buckets..what do you use?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I don't see how anyone can be retarded enough to need a guard.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Hell i've just seen the price and seen what they are. These are literally pence from China et al. Who ever decided to sell them to detailers is making a KILLING!!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Hell i've just seen the price and seen what they are. These are literally pence from China et al. Who ever decided to sell them to detailers is making a KILLING!!

I know, I think there worth £8 for the guard and the bucket at the most.

Poo Tash :dead:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I know, I think there worth £8 for the guard and the bucket at the most.

Poo Tash :dead:

Just go to an industrial wholesaler (use whoever your builders use) A bucket with lid will be about £2-4 for a reinforced one, they may even sell ones with the guards in the bottom.

We got a few with guards when it was foot and mouth for use with dissinfectant. We bought 15 for £40.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
A thread about buckets? Seriously? Lol

The cheaper the better i say.

I thought twice about posting it lol! I also thought twice about posting pics of my clean your car deliverys on facebook, but then I thought....na hot chicks love guys who detail cars.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Just called our local farm supplier. 15l bucket with lid and guard for use with dissinfectant is £3.75+vat lol

I might start selling them.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'll ask where he gets them from next time i go there.

I don't know if a dissinfectant guard is different to a grit guard.

DCi 100
I have a black wickes one for my soap, and two orange ones from B&Q for water/wheels. All labelled so I only ever use the same bucket for the same thing. £1 each.

If I didn't have a water supply near and only could get one lot of water I'd need two buckets for each. Being able to empty the buckets once I've done half and refil/soap helps alot.

Your not the Ashtons guy btw Ben are you?

Heard those CG clear ones are flimsy. Better off with the white plastic CG ones.
(Not really Chem Guys just the sticker!)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I have a black wickes one for my soap, and two orange ones from B&Q for water/wheels. All labelled so I only ever use the same bucket for the same thing. £1 each.

If I didn't have a water supply near and only could get one lot of water I'd need two buckets for each. Being able to empty the buckets once I've done half and refil/soap helps alot.

Your not the Ashtons guy btw Ben are you?

Yeah I own Ashtons, how u know?

Barge
WTF! LOL.

If you're concerned about dropping it in and getting the dirt off the bottom, get a mop bucket with that bit attached for ringing a mop out, you can rest your nicey little wash mitt on that?