ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bugger had to use my accident pack :’o(

pulled up and was stationary at traffic lights yesterday, and a car piled straight in to the back of me :eek:( sob

crumpled bumper can now see about 5" of the exhausts, have to really slam boot to get it to close properly, and it no longer fits flush to the rear lights one of the exhaust pipes are also bent so probably done more damage underneath

thanks to my accident pack I had a camera to take pictures with

a perfect end to a sh1te day

Clio V6 255

People are so careless, it really ps me off when people drive too close up the back of you when in town as if you had to stop suddenly it all goes very wrong. Sorry to hear about that, itll get fixed over their insurance, but its ALWAYS the inconvenience, thats the pain in the @rse.

These accident packs sound like a good idea, where can i get one?

should get it free, just ring up and have a moan at your dealer. First day i get around to putting the pack (tourch, camera, pen, crayon) in the car and somone drives into me.

Ziel Nurburgring

same thing happened to me last year. Was stopped waiting for the car in front to turn left and some guy not looking where he was going locked his fiesta up on the damp road and went into the back of me. Just make sure the insurance give you a car equal to the 182. They claim it back from his insurance and your entitled to it

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

get onto "helphire", they are superb at that sort of thing.

They will provide a 182 and claim it back through the other persons insurance.

doh sorry read first post later, thought you meant renault help line :eek:)

did try ringing the helpline that was included in the accident pack but the guy on the phone didnt seem to want to know

<snip> from HelpHire
What replacment transport will i get

All you have to do is show that you need a similar standard. You may need a people carrier to transport children to and from school, or a prestige car because of your status at work etc.
<snip>

what about need 182 so i can put chaved up Novas in there place.....

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

lol, or tell them.....

that you are a paper boy and need to get around fast?
that you are a clio cup racer wannabee?
that you need a pocket rocket with rattles?
Or just that you paid for a top of the range supermini, so a basic ford ka just wont cut it?

Mk2 Ph1, 1.6 16v Clio

Sorry for you mate. :(

Theres never a good time to get hit but why is it always on a sh*t day?

I got hit last week after a really really bad morning of arguing with my missus and all that sh*t. A guy in a Mondeo just ploughed into the back of me whilst I was waiting to turn right. Luckily he stopped and again, luckily there was hardly any damage at all - just a bit of a scuff on the back bumper - So i took his number but am not following it up.

Also, noticed at the weekend that my passenger side mirror has a huge scratch on it where some c**k has obviously hit it. It must be someone in my car park at work or at home because its never parked on the road... bloody crap drivers. Oh and i got a small dent and scratch where someone has opened their door on me. What is it with people? Whay cant they own up to it? Now if i ever did it to someone I wouldnt want to own up cos Id think "why should i cos no one ever does with me!"... :(

well its looking like my replacment car is gonna be a 1.4 corsa as they (the hire firm of the guys insurance) say thats the closest they have. But they will deliver it at 9 o clock tomorrow so not to bad i suppose better than comming to work on the train anyway

can t be much slower its only .6 of a ltr different :eek:)

with Renaults speedy parts service should only be stuck with the corsa for a ........month or two

255 V6 Black Gold

mate them are the things that happened EXACTLY to my cup

exhaust sticks out loads, crumpled bumper, have to slam boot, its not flush with lights.

check your boot floor, bet thats got crumpled in the crumple zones.

£1700 to fix mine

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 31 March 2005

how do they repair that then, a crumpled floor?
id cut it out and weld in a new floor. your insurance may write it off! in which case someone like me would buy it cat d and weld in a new floor! then sell it for a tidy profit;). good to know the system works innit

looks as tho they are going to cut the boot floor out and weld a new one in. Directline have said i wont be able to claim for any loss of value to my mota either.

expected completion date........19th of April :eek:(