ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bulbs

Clio 182FF
I thought the full beam was separate from the xenons on the outside though? Going to check this tommorrow when I detail the car (weather permitting).

There's a high chance that I'm being a div though.

I thought the full beam was separate from the xenons on the outside though? Going to check this tommorrow when I detail the car (weather permitting).

There's a high chance that I'm being a div though.

It is. It's a seperate bulb on all MK2 Ph2s.

Clio 182FF
Right so your outside xenons are white so you can change the yellowish ones for whiter ones which would be H7's right?

Right so your outside xenons are white so you can change the yellowish ones for whiter ones which would be H7's right?

You mean you can change the main/full beam bulbs (they;re halogen btw) to match the dipped beam xenons? Yes you can, but there's not much point as noone ever sees it and generally bulbs that give a "xenon white look" give out a pish amount of light.
They're H1s though if you do decide to change them.