ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bummer007's 182 detailed

Audi S3 Saloon
Lovely job on the car, where were the plates from?

Cheers mate, it's from fancyplates. I used the info from the guides section to order it...don't forget the club discount too!

Some people say they've had problems with being pulled by the police for them, but touch wood I've had no issues.

Slow red one
Yeh but they'll probs just tell you to replace it surely so and if it was a big issue then nobody would do it so can't be that bad. cheers.

Audi S3 Saloon
attachment.php

Someone decided to drive down the side of my car and add their own mods! Hopefully my bro can sort it out! :S

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
What a job, looks like new! Im slowly getting the products and stuff now ready for summer and serious cleaning! Shame about that mate, hopefully you can get it sorted!

MK4 Astra SRi
attachment.php

Someone decided to drive down the side of my car and add their own mods! Hopefully my bro can sort it out! :S

I'm sure I can sort something out, as I've got another Clio to work on this summer too :lol: and I've sorted worse before on my own car:

Honda02.jpg

Honda03.jpg

PorterCablePaintFinish01.jpg

PorterCablePaintFinish03.jpg