ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bumper, paint and wheel damage need recommendation can someone post pics for me??

Hi recently had an accident in my 182 trying to go through other partys insurance.... If I email someone the photos of the damage could you please post them up in this thread for me?

Not sure if the damage can be carried out by one of these mobile units or if I need a proper body shop. I have been looking at www.wickedwheels.co.uk to carry out the repairs, If I can get these pics up your recommendations and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Rob.

Punto/Clio GTT
why cant you post them up yourself?

Click Go Advanced, scroll down a bit and click the Manage Attatchments button, then just find the pictures on your pc then click ok.

Punto/Clio GTT
see your quote box, where you type in to post.

go to type something, right now look on the screen and below your typing is 2 boxes.. Post quick reply and go advanced

click go advanced