ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bumper Scuffed - CCTV

Clio Dynamique
Some **** scuffed my bumper on friday, I've found the culprit:

Damage

Culprit 1
Culprit 2
Culprit 3

CCTV

Caught him walking to car 28 seconds in then skip to 4:28 to see him pull out of the space. My car was on his left and it damges the OSF corner of the bumper.

Mini Cooper S sport
Well detected! What a b*****d, I bet he'd never own up to it but the evidence is all there.

Guess you'll be confronting him tomorrow, hopefully with a large bat.

PH1 172 Sport
Do you have his number plate? I would go to the police if you do and see what they say.

Clio 1.2
he must have been driving with his eyes shut, took him about 123342 minutes to get out of that space.
Must have got his license from a box of cornflakes.

RB 182 Cup
have you said anything to the guy yet? more then enough evidance! you paint is on hes car!!

White R26/Stripped Valver
Thats if he even noticed he hit your car. Plus that flatbed thats parked opposite is to blame really. But nevertheless you have the evidence...

Monaco RS Clio 172
+1 @ rozzers

woo woo time for him

that or confront him with a few fellas and settle it in cash

either way - consequences he gets = well deserved.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Is he on crack? What was he doing just milling around for 4 minutes wandering the car park messing with his shoes?

I take it he came back to the car park then?

172 rep
Hehe, i say get the police onto him, have you confronted him atall? Hope you get it sorted tho mate, gutting when some **** does this sort of thing.:dapprove:

Clio Dynamique
I have his number plate, when I spoke to him he didn't know what to say and came and had a look. He has said he will pay so think I will give him to friday to hand over same cash before phoning the insurance company.

The car park space he was in has more room if you pull out and turn right but you then have to turn round further down the car park where there is a proper turning point.

BMW E46 330i Touring
It's unfortunate, but looking at the relatively minimal damage I'd hazard a guess that he didn't even realise...

But then, even if he did, he's have probably driven off anyway.

I have his number plate, when I spoke to him he didn't know what to say and came and had a look. He has said he will pay so think I will give him to friday to hand over same cash before phoning the insurance company.

The car park space he was in has more room if you pull out and turn right but you then have to turn round further down the car park where there is a proper turning point.
Insurance over that ?? He gives you the cash, chips away etc sort it out for you. No insurance company involved. If he doesn't pay up speak to the police, then go from there.
I know that your meant to inform them of any little knocks etc, but imo unless you have to I personally wouldn't.

Clio Dynamique
Insurance over that ?? He gives you the cash, chips away etc sort it out for you. No insurance company involved. If he doesn't pay up speak to the police, then go from there.
I know that your meant to inform them of any little knocks etc, but imo unless you have to I personally wouldn't.

I've got a mobile guy lined up to sort it, just guy is dragging his heals in giving me the money for it. If I have to contact the police how would they help out? A friendly visit to him?