ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed - From The beginning

C180 kommpressor!
he drove it to Surrey. I thought someone was gonna get stabbed

Whats wrong with Surrey, im from there and ive not been stabbed yet.
ok so a few of my friends have been but thats what happens when you get involved with pikeys! lol

Sad to see it like this, my 2.0 ka died the same way... i binned the perfectly fine zetec ready for a zt then got fed up and broke it.

I miss it now, rebuild it and keep it!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Thats a very sad pic, this was one of my favourite cars on here :(

This is exactly the reason why I havnt stripped mine as much as burp's though as it would just piss me off on day to day driving, best of both worlds semi stripping imo and im still at a ton, so happy with that.

172 Race Car
Only having 3 parking spaces at home has ment that the LOton has been kept out on the main road. Not ideal. So the clio had to go.

I used the wifes Peugeot (Snail powered edition) to drag it off the drive.

IMAGE_648.jpg

IMAGE_649.jpg

It was then winched onto the waiting trailer. Good job its not got a splitter anymore or it wouldnt of gone on with the bumper attatched...

IMAGE_651.jpg

IMAGE_652.jpg

Alll strapped down and ready for the off

IMAGE_656.jpg

Bye Bye Burpspeed Track car, enjoy your new home..........

IMAGE_655.jpg

Good riddance :dead:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm just not buying it mate, I'm expecting something major is happening over winter and its gonna be back in spring with trumpets or forced induction.

Also, surely your orange taxi would've been better for dragging it out of the driveway?!

340i
LOL....

I think people actually believe your getting rid?!

Next year it will be coming back with more power, proper cage?

Qashcow
oh, can i still grab the black plastic fuel pump cover, forgot about it completley. it wouldnt be looking too great after Nov 5th bonfire were having in the boot

no really Gray, he is!!!

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
oh, can i still grab the black plastic fuel pump cover, forgot about it completley. it wouldnt be looking too great after Nov 5th bonfire were having in the boot

no really Gray, he is!!!

We could turn the shell into a massive BBQ!:rasp:

172 Race Car
LOTON Update!!!!

Well after approx 100 miles driving this weekend I can now give a proper verdict on the new Burpspeed motor.

Brilliant!

I arrived at my destination feeling ready to go and not deaf or aching. I took a steady cruise up the motorway and had the Blaupunkt kicking out Radio 1 at a nice volume and I could actually hear it. On the way home I went via the A/B roads including a section of my favorite.

The Handling:

On my favorite B road the supple suspension delt with the bumps superbly. Both me and my cargo were untroubled by the various pot holes and broken surfaces. Altho the turn in isnt as crisp as the Clio was, requiring a slighlty different technique to negotiate the corners.

The only fault I can find in the 'Driving Experience' is cold feet. The heater has jammed itself on one postion but I know ho to fix this and will do so within the coming weeks.

Very, very pleased with it :D

172 Race Car
I'm just not buying it mate, I'm expecting something major is happening over winter and its gonna be back in spring with trumpets or forced induction.

I think people actually believe your getting rid?!
Next year it will be coming back with more power, proper cage?

no, he really is getting rid of that car

I choose not to believe it ;) LOL!

he REALLY is, he offered me the shell the other day

So what has actually happening to the car?

Danny speeks the truth, Ive spent the weekend breaking it.

Whats left is for sale in here

DSCF1222.gif

RB 182 Cup
Jeez I go on holiday for 2 weeks and stuff like this happens!

Shame to see the car looking so sorry for it's self. I'm officially in mourning!