ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Llandow Track day Photos - 7th March

Photos from today :)

If you want the high res photos, do the following.

- open the link to the gallery --> http://www.danfreemanphotography.com/blog/2013/03/llandow-track-day-7th-march/

- find the pics you want, and note down the filename. It'll be something like DSC0825web.jpg. I just need the 4 digit number to find the file. e.g. 0825

- EMAIL ME at info@danfreemanphotography.com, with a list of the photos you want. I'll reply with them as attachments.

- that's it :)

So once again, EMAIL ME......DO NOT PM ME!!!

DSC0534web.jpg

DSC0558web.jpg

DSC0526web.jpg

DSC0617web.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Awesome pictures Dan. I shall note some pic numbers down and email you :)

Just allow some time for me to send the email back. If there's a lot of photos, it'll take a while due to my pikey spec Internet.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
DSC0617web.jpg

Just WOW, that is just a truely amazing pic of Lesley driving our RS2 car mate, Im proper impressed at that.

Have sent an email for the high res ones of both our cars, thankyou so much for braving the elements to get all of those pics for us all, you really are a legend!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome pics as usual, Dan - thank you. I think I managed to get a few of you as you went round and, once my camera has dried out, I'll get them online and posted up. Sadly they won't be anywhere near the level of quality of yours though! Legend! :D

Nissan 350z
Dan your pictures are amazing and im very happy to see alot of my Megane there with me and my friend driving in different ones (which he will appreciate).
Am i ok being greedy and asking you for all of the 9 of the Meg? :D

I've got 7 outgoing emails at the moment. My upstream is working overtime!

Those you've I've just replied to might want to check in the morning. If they fail as they're too big, I'll redo them in multiple emails.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Amazing pictures Dan, but expect nothing less from you by now!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Massive thanks for doing this Dan, if only all trackdays gave you at least one hi-res shot of your car hooning about like this they would be awesome!

I'll drop you an email later with a request for a photo (of my car) and again massive thanks to you for this and to the crackheads from Burpspeed for organising the day... deffo going to be there again in August.

Mick

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Superb pics Dan, Oli will be chuffed at the ones of his flamer.

Good to meet you yesterday mate!

182 Cup
I sent you an email on Friday Dan, just wondering if you got it as my email has been playing silly buggers for a bit, so no idea if my requests came through?

I've replied to all that I've received.

One person did email me with their reg number. And I'm not searching through all those photos searching for it each time. Not sure if that was you ;)