ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
I know who you are!

I did think the other white Clio was a Ph2 172 though. With the Union Jack flag on the roof. Maybe I'm going crazy and mixing two different cars up!

But yeah anyway, that's who I meant lol.

Shame he isn't on the list too otherwise would have been a full house for the cars I know of.

I'm not racing this weekend no, got a few bits I want to sort on the car and have it 100% ready for next season. I might pop along and say hello though. FYI its a 182 shell with 172 cup engine and running gear.
Russ

So how does that work? Do you just wait till someone crashes out of the first trace and is unable to fix the car for the rest of the meeting, and how much do you pay, Pro rata?

Steve says cars always drop out, i paid the fee but will get refund if i don't race... He seemed confident that I will.

Will be a pain if I dont get on grid, as i have paid someone to cover my shift and hired the trailer already.

We shall see

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Hotel booked for saturday night :) hope it is dry don't want a wet and miserable/bored missus! haha

182cup & 172 racecar
We are down by Regate, right under the flight path lol, here comes another one!!!.
Any james has nobbed off to freds and now the genny has packed up, so lve just had a wobbly fit at it, like Basil Fawltey lol.
Would you believe tge restaurant is fkn closed aswell, so soup for dinner, this racing lark is a laugh a minute.

There loads of room behind us if you guys want to come down this end.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing some good racing tomorrow.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
We are down by Regate, right under the flight path lol, here comes another one!!!.
Any james has nobbed off to freds and now the genny has packed up, so lve just had a wobbly fit at it, like Basil Fawltey lol.
Would you believe tge restaurant is fkn closed aswell, so soup for dinner, this racing lark is a laugh a minute.

There loads of room behind us if you guys want to come down this end.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing some good racing tomorrow.
Get yourself down to Donington park farmhouse hotel for some food tony!! It's top notch and you can stagger back! Lol! ;)

182cup & 172 racecar
Theres no power anywhere here, only the garages.
The vans self sufficient anyway, so not bothered atm, Helens got eastenders on, so shes happy and I'm couting planes. Epic.

182cup & 172 racecar
Morning girls.
Well the planes and the rain did a good job of keping us awake most of the night, cars washed anyway.
Arrowpak quali was interesting, cars off all over the place.

James is still wrapped up in his duvet, bless.

Just off for some breakfast, going to see if we can get signed on and scrutineered today.

182cup & 172 racecar
Ding Dong Dave has turned up, teas all round.

Just Sonny now to make up tbe quartet.

Sctutineering done and out the way, so not so much rushing aboit in tbe morning. Happy days.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
If I finish my uni work I may pop over tomorrow, what time are the events happening?

182cup & 172 racecar
Watched the Jedi race, quick little cars.

No planes tonight, just some fkn rave going on, music is still going now ffs!!!

Big moon atm, so maybe no rain, but plenty of time for that lol.
Might go and kill the DJ.