ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

340i
Great battle with the Starlet in race two and a win no less!

Thanks for your hospitality once again Tony, the chilli was superb and warmed me up nicely :)

182cup & 172 racecar
A happy car.

20131020_162244.jpg

Thanks guys for all your support. :D

Oh and not a bad day's work.

20131020_212238.jpg

Last edited:
  182cup & 172 racecar
Knocked 2 sec off ny best time around Donny, so well happy with that.

I think we all had a good day in all.
Mark, you must come and try a FT race.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one tony, disappointed not to be there but so looking forward to FT next year if all the clios come out that are planning too + know of a few others that should be joining us in some different stuff that'll shake things up at the front. Roll on 2014.
Russ

182cup & 172 racecar
Nice one tony, disappointed not to be there but so looking forward to FT next year if all the clios come out that are planning too + know of a few others that should be joining us in some different stuff that'll shake things up at the front. Roll on 2014.
Russ
As long as its not 250bhp saxos etc.
If it is, they can go pot hunting elsewhere.

clio cup
The annoyance was that qually was wet and he got pole, and the last race was wet and won,

If the rules were relaxed for this meeting then it should of been made quite clear, even if you couldnt of afforded another set of tyres, the option would be there, as the rules were not relaxed and we all turned up on the same playing field, it wasnt fair for someone to run full wets,

I dont feel cheated, as he out qualified me and beat me in the race with equipment I wasnt allowed to have!!!!!!

Lionel Richie
People did, but as it was the last race of the year i think the organiser "turned a blind eye"

full wets on the trailer for everyone next year then LOL!