ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

182cup & 172 racecar
Since we did Brands testing, the car has been on holiday,as I was.

It was a shared break between Danny at 519 and Matt at TDF for some little bits and pieces to be done.

Picked it up today, so a hug and a wash was in order.

Next weekend, a general tidy up and spanner check all ready for race day at Brands.Can't wait. :D

Glad to hear it's all back with you now for you to tinker with :)

That's why my car keeps breaking... I haven't been giving it a hug lol!

Have fun tinkering and can't wait either for Brands! Speak soon

172 Race Car
Not posted this before but here is the finished engine bay

imag0205.jpg

182cup & 172 racecar
We would like to give a "BIG THANK YOU" to all our supporters out there, you know who you all are, and shall remain nameless as requested. :D

All except Porkie (never one to be shy), with his VERY generous donation to our cause, and this will get our season under way.

It was looking doubtful at one stage, as we have had 2 'certain' sponsors pull out very late this year.

So, thanks again to you all, and Lee you are a star :star:

Bad news chaps, I can't make Brands Hatch. Work has allocated me a trip that week unfortunately. I could have potentially been able to do it, but Dave's wedding is on the Saturday so I NEED to be back for that.

Sorry, but nothing I can do :(

182cup & 172 racecar
Photographer req'd for Brands Hatch, lunch and drinks provided.

Must have a half decent camera, no point and squirt stuff.

Male, Female straight or gay we don't mind. Come join in the fun with Burpspeed.com.

182cup & 172 racecar
Chris your in if you can make it. (we don't pay though, I hope you realise that).But we will make you feel welcome and feel part of the team.
It's just taking general pic's around the paddock, the odd sneaky one and a couple on track, Anybody could do it really, don't know why Dan makes such a fuss really.

Thanks Chris.

172 Race Car
That's good for me, if you've already got somebody I will come along and shoot for the day anyway, can never have too many pics.

We would love you to come along Chris. As Tony said earlier you will be well fed and made to feel welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
We would like to give a "BIG THANK YOU" to all our supporters out there, you know who you all are, and shall remain nameless as requested. :D

All except Porkie (never one to be shy), with his VERY generous donation to our cause, and this will get our season under way.

It was looking doubtful at one stage, as we have had 2 'certain' sponsors pull out very late this year.

So, thanks again to you all, and Lee you are a star :star:
Thats great news guys :) Glad you are all sorted and underway now for the season! What a legend Lee is and LOL at the never one to be shy :)

Shame about the sponsors :( hopefully you can pick a few more up this year, it would of felt wrong in the Tin tops without you guys been there seen as how you were the inspiration for me and probably quite a few others to give it a go in that series!