ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buttertubs Pass run, Lots of pics!

mk3 golf gti
went up to the buttertubs pass today, didnt make it all the way, got reallysnowey over the moors, the weather was crap but had a good run.
comments welcome!

welsh leisure centre! ;)

pics arent great, only got a point and shoot!

it is a great road the second pic, b6160

LOL yep thats it!

Have some photos of my old car in that exact spot somewhere.

the b6160 is a cracking road - right from bolton abbey past grassington, up past buckden.

My favourite route for the tubs is to take the 6160 all the way up to askrigg, head west on the a684, but then cut across the hills over cross top - its a one track road but its amazing. Then nip along the b6270 and finally back down the buttertubs pass.

/geek.

mk3 golf gti
LOL yep thats it!

Have some photos of my old car in that exact spot somewhere.

the b6160 is a cracking road - right from bolton abbey past grassington, up past buckden.

My favourite route for the tubs is to take the 6160 all the way up to askrigg, head west on the a684, but then cut across the hills over cross top - its a one track road but its amazing. Then nip along the b6270 and finally back down the buttertubs pass.

/geek.

that is geeky mate. but a good route! 6160 is as good as tubs in places

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks a good run, and the car ain't lookin too bad either :)
lol @ the passenger all wrapped up - looks like she's laughing at you out in the snow taking photos

Turbos.
You took your missus on a random drive? I'd never get away with that!

Think the green badges and stickers are a bit overboard, i'd have the side ones only.