ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buy it now £4k - Clio V6 ??

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
What details did it bring up debs ? can you post them please, just asked someone else to do one too ... wooppps

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
VRM V6TUY
VIN/Serial number VF1C61U0628162932
Make RENAULT
Model CLIO RENAULT SPORT V6 255
Body type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK
Colour BLUE
Date first registered in the UK 09/10/2003
Year of manufacture 2003
Transmission MANUAL 6 GEARS
Engine number F156841
Fuel type PETROL
Engine capacity 2946cc
CO2 emissions 285 g/km. More information...
285 g/km.
Previous VRM Date changed
HN53YJR 27/09/2004
No. of previous keepers 3
Most recent keeper change 04/08/2005
Dates of other changes 22/04/2005
19/08/2004

Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i guess that pm ive got is off you then maz, was that a proper HPI or just a vehicle check?

worth goin to have a nosey at it at least

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
looks like a hacked account to me, notice how they put in the advert the address to e-mail, also how the ebay username and name in the e-mail is slightly different. Its probably a genuine car, just not a genuine sale.

Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive just sent them an email,

Maz id be quite interested in viewing this with you if its a real car, where abouts is it based?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Quite obviosuly a hacked account - can't even see why people are contacting the seller.

Report this to eBay. Theres a Stickied Topic in this section on how to do it.

Lets look at the evidence:

Mk2 V6 is worth, what, £15,000-£20,000!
Buy it now for £4k?
Why doesn't he use the "ask seller a question" facility in ebay?
No details on the car mentioned, tax, mot, finance, service history, private plate?
Just a list of stuff including "body styling" mmmmmm nice!

HACKED ACCOUNT!!!

Hello!!

Alarm Bells ringing!!!

*rolls eyes so much makes self dizzy*

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, I have to agree.

I'm just looking forward to any replies to the email - if any. I can't wait for the excuse as to why they can't view it.

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
Oh Si chill out .. I dont know much about ebay I dont use it that much hence asking on here ..

I know what V6s are worth and found it strange again that is why I asked .. no need for that kind of toned reply !!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
LMAO silly people. So fake

The seller account is CUSWORD

The email is CRUSWORD.

Clever scammer though

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Tone? Don't know what you're talking about. I'm just trying to stop people from falling from a very very well known and nationally publicised scam thats older than my nan.

Alas, it is also not the first time, and certainly won't be the last time I post in topics like this. There was one last week I reported which was posted on here.

Nothing personal meant to either you nor Taylor as I'd class you both as friends, my post was more of a "Woah Nelly" moment. Alot of people have been caught up by scams like this, wrapped up in the moment, money parted with and bang nothing to show.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  6/468 17poo
Dodgy written all over it!but u never no, as it says theres 'no' previous owners he/she's gonna lose like 20k surely?over 4yrs, lol

worth asking questions tho!

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
pmsl ok so there is no tone in your reply .. no shouting no !!! and no rolling of eyes ..

Now do you know what im talking about ?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
;) You love it ;)... edited my reply above.

I think I'm going to revise my Sticky topic and get a new one posted up warning people of the dangers of buying from Ebay and how and what they should do to stop themselves and others ripped off. Watch this space.

Last edited:

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
Thank you .. :)

I am not that stupid I wouldnt part with any money without viewing and seeing reg docs tbh like I said I dont use ebay that much hence seeking advice as it did seem very strange and tbh I didnt notice it was a mk2, I thought it might me crash damaged before deb did the hpi.

Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
always worth a check, could be some rich millionaire that just wants it gone, or a mad wife that is getting back at hubby lol

whoooooooooo knowwwaaassss

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
number plates in the pics looked blurred too, but agree with all the above, bit of a fake.

i wish V6's were only 4k! :D

Yep, I did notice that the plate looked blurry, I'm sure I recognise it too? It does seem very dodgy though, fair enough if it had accident damage, which is what I thought when I hpi'd it, but after people pointing out the different email address and user name, and the user knew nothing about it's history I would steer well clear :)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  lift number 1 @ btm
just in case anyone still doubted the dodgeyness of this, the add has no previous owners to the hpi's three.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That seller does not have that car at all (fooking scammers) It was on there ages ago - with the same pics.

The car is actually in a dealers in west sussex - I know cos my dad went & looked at it a while back, the same dealers had two mk1's as well, they have now been sold. They have had that v6 for ages now.

It's on auto trader in the dealers for £16,495 the dealers is west sussex sports cars (wssc)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Lotus Elise 111R
I can confirm the wscc garage, seen it around my way in west sussex several times, nowhere near cheshire! I think it lives in Wilvelsfield Green somewhere.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
So whats the scam? Unless your a tard and pay for the car before seeing it?