ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a 172 cup

RS Clio 182
Going to look at and hopefully buy a 172 at the weekend :)

It has an aftermarket exhaust that im not to keen on any idea on a decent replacment for it thats not to expensive? According to the owner its a magnex system but i dont think the twin tailpipe suites it so i plan to change it.

Cheers

172 Cup
K-Tec Stealth perhaps?
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1088

Depends what you're after really, I've got an aftermarket AAS on mine, wasn't a fan at first but I think I've grown to it..

DSC00277.jpg

rps13
you can pick up a mild steel exhaust from k-tec for around £200 that will be similiar to the factory exhaust

RS Clio 182
K-Tec Stealth perhaps?
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1088

Depends what you're after really, I've got an aftermarket AAS on mine, wasn't a fan at first but I think I've grown to it..

DSC00277.jpg

I like the exhaust on yours as the bumper has been built around it, the one im looking at it seems to just go underneath it which im probabaly going to end up knocking everytime im on an dodgy road.

Cheers for the responses! i will also check out the k-tec stealth one to

RS Clio 182
Just picked up my 172 cup and drove it home, really impressed with it! It handles like its on rails and accelrates much faster then i thought! Looks awesome too cant wait to wash + polish it 2moz :)

I also like the exhaust after fussing about changing it

RS Clio 182
I just spent 2-3hrs cleaning and polishing it today, i will get some pics up soon! It has a cppl of mods on it already such as magnex exhaust system, drilled discs and greenstuff pads. i dont think i will change anything myself just tidy it up a bit. pics coming soon...