ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a Clio Sport

Clio 182
for a long time now ive been wanting to buy a clio sport, but had to resist as my contract as work was not permanent, but now it is im ready to get one. Il have the money by the end of this week but im struggling to find what i want. Ive got £9000 to spend and live in the north east. I have found 1 RS in this area and its a 04 53 plate 172. 20k on the clock, in black which is what colour im after, and in perfect condition. Its from a dealer and he wants £9000 exactly 4 it. I feel like this is too much money, but im in love with this car and he wont come down in price at all. Im not sure what i should do, do you guys reckon its to much?

Thanks

172 Cup
For £9000 you can get a 12 - 15 month old 182 easily.

Loads of them on Autotrader and PH.

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
buy an auto trader for your area or the autotrader web site will give you loads

tiTTy & SV650
a Renault Sport Clio you mean :rasp:

£9k is way too much for a mk2 172, I'd be looking to pay no more than £7k tbh.

If I ever buy another RS Clio it'll be a mk1 172 most likely.

Clio 182
ive searched on the autotrader but cant find anything that i fancy. This one in the dealers ticks all the boxes for what im after, but the price is putting me right off. Im going to ask him if he will accept £8000 cash, if not il have to keep looking.

I was interested in a cup but the companies i have rang to get it insured wouldnt insure me.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I got my 182ff for just over that.. 3500k on the clock!

Keep looking mate.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
d_tyler said:
ive searched on the autotrader but cant find anything that i fancy. This one in the dealers ticks all the boxes for what im after, but the price is putting me right off. Im going to ask him if he will accept £8000 cash, if not il have to keep looking.

I was interested in a cup but the companies i have rang to get it insured wouldnt insure me.

Yeah give it a go mate, at least you'll then get the car you really want.

Clio 182
bloody hell, where did u find that clio nez. i really wanted a 182, but the ones i see are out of my price range, i got 9k tops

Clio 182
thanks for that, didnt realise u could get them that low, shame they are all about 200 miles away though. i think il travel if i can get one at that price

Ad

MK2 FRS
I travelled for mine. if your saving 1k... whats a £50 train ticket.

I travelled 190 miles for the meggy.... worth it when you get a bargain.:)