ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buying advice - 182

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 15 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 14 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by stehodges on 14 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 14 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by stehodges on 14 June 2005 Wat features does the 182 have over a 172, apart from the obvious?

Feature wise its identical to the 172s from late 2003. They all have Cruise Control. ESP was added at the end of 2002 IIRC. The seats have a silver colour behind the air holes and the seat belts are silver, other than that its the same.

Did that happen on a plate change? the 172s i mean

Im pretty sure ESP was added September 2002. My March 2003 172 had it. Cruise Control was added later, I dont think Ive seen it on many older than a 53 plate.
Cruise was made standard in Oct 03 in lieu of the six disc changer iirc. I got mine Nov 03 and I remember wondering whether it would have cruise or the changer!!
ive just bought a 53 plate 172 inport and it doesnt have cruise control why is that