ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying an Old Car back...

I miss my Impreza. Saw it up for sale quite recently and almost bought it back, but it had been chavved up and ragged senseless by the looks of things.

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Get her back mate, I know i would.

Seeing this car actually pushed me to go out and buy my 172 Cup and modify it in the way that i have.

320d
I'd buy my 197 back in a heartbeat provided it had been looked after, I never wanted to give it back in the 1st place! I fought to keep it for a year unemployed with £300 per month finance :(

Reg MF08 OVJ if anyones seen it...
DSC_0523.jpg

Never got over that 197 have you Neil. I remember you were in it on the first meet I ever went to.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I genuinely loved that car, its the only car I've ever gone to the trouble of polishing in my life haha.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
:( sad face gonna miss it but bought my new car this evening its blue turbo'd. Its defo the best cup on here all us up here love it

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
A different one or the one you were looking at on Sunday?

nah a certain someone who knew i sold the cup and was going to be detailing it for it selling to Jamie went and bought that one. This is a newer blue one :) st focus

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ford boys all round!

Suprised you went for an ST Gaz after the Vxr.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah so I heard but was wondering if he'd changed his mind. That's quite a friendly thing to do eh? Oh well, st has a much nicer interior and sounds awesome. Shame I won't get a chance to outdrag the cup at crail now ;)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Ford boys all round!

Suprised you went for an ST Gaz after the Vxr.

I need a car more work orientated and so much car for the money, with an epic engine note.

Yeah so I heard but was wondering if he'd changed his mind. That's quite a friendly thing to do eh? Oh well, st has a much nicer interior and sounds awesome. Shame I won't get a chance to outdrag the cup at crail now ;)

Lol nah not afaik but not overly bothered, ill just get gally to do some detailing ;)

Meh to be fair Al made a great point, its a 9 year old car and its more expensive than what I have just bought, and the st3 has such a nice interior.

Hahahaha yeah well we all know I failed at Crail, but we did suss my issue!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It does have an RS badge. ;)

The ST sounds superb even in standard start up. Is it a facelift Gaz? ST3 is the only one to have.

Scott's Red ST3 facelift one is a cracker.

I'll throw you a text mate.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
It does have an RS badge. ;)

The ST sounds superb even in standard start up. Is it a facelift Gaz? ST3 is the only one to have.

Scott's Red ST3 facelift one is a cracker.

I'll throw you a text mate.

Nah not facelift but st3 I hate the non leather seats

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I find the thought of buying back an old car a bit weird. It is/was mint though.

Has it got a Yozza back on it now or not?