ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buzzing noise

1.2 clio
Driving along at 30mph and I have a strange buzzing noise sounds like it comes from the rear of the car. I'veJacked up the car and spun the wheel to see if its the bearing but no noise. I can't see anything that rubbing or any obvious signs that could cause the noise. I replaced the rear discs and pads with mintex 6 months ago. The noise also gets louder at higher speeds. Also the car is a ph1 172 any help would be appreciated.

172 cup
Does sound strange are you running cheap tyres as these can create a noise on some road surfaces and get louder when u drive faster like worn wheel baring sound tho sounds fairly hard one to pinpoint hope that helps:S

1.2 clio
I'm running on fire stone tyres, I'm still thinking its the bareing but its only 6months old can they go that quick? I did put the little washer/ ring on the back.

Moogun B95
buzzing usually is plastic closing panels in the wind vibrating. are theyre any on the clio where the rear bumper meets the rear quarters? or underneath where the wheel well is?

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Don't have any hanging bits of arch liner under load do you that might be catching?