ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buzzzzzzing

Si

RS Clio 172
when i turn the ignition on i get this buzzing noise from the centre bit in the roof there the reading light etc is. it continues until i turn the ignition off. only way i can overcome it is by turning the radio up :(

what be this??

Cheers,

Si

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
take the cover out and unplug the module thats what i done as it was driving me barmy!!!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Is'nt there a little fan in there or something that draws air in for the climate control sensor?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Is'nt there a little fan in there or something that draws air in for the climate control sensor?
yes... noisy wee fucker tho.. pain in the ass having to switch the engine off to reset the temp but worth it imo

B

Bucko

Yup, that's what it is. Mine buzzes but it doesn't bother me once the engine and stereo are on.

Some people have taken it to bits and cleaned it but when i can be bothered i'm just gonna take the cover off and give it a blast of air from a compressor.

I don't know what would happen with the climate control if you disconnected?

Renaultsport 197
New 1's are fairly cheap and like you said a doddle to change. My ears ain't buzzing anymore tho!!! :rasp: