ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye 182 :(

Clio 182
Its a sad day,

I cant believe after 18months of serious fun the time has come to say goodbye to the clio 182. Ive had 20K miles of huge fun and will really miss the car. Unfortunatly I now get a company car (Toyota Prius) and cant afford to keep two cars running, I do hope it goes to a good home.

Sadly I dont have any pics, I will have to take some this weekend.
The worst bit is I dont even get to take it on its final drive as my dad isnt insured on my company car so he gets to drive it to the dealers :(

Rich :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Oh nasty, if i had a prius i'd spend all day seeing how little MPG i could get from it.

One of them nearly ran me over the other day, it must of been in stealth mode as I didn't hear it coming!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Prius gives crap mpg unless you drive in towns all the time, cos the electric motors + battery are just added weight when above traffic jam speed.

Anyone see the prius vs panda 100hp in evo?

Clio 182
HI All,

Glad to see its not just me that thinks the Prius is horrid lol. To be honest it was the best of a bad bunch of cars to pick form. Its also cheap to run!

I nearly thought about switching jobs to keep the car thats how much I loved it, to top it all off once I had agreed to sell last week I saw 2 182's around Northampton that evening :( What a way to end the day.

I am currently driving a Ford Focus and really do want to know why on earth people pay money for them. Iv'e seem electric wheelchairs with more power and character!

Rich