ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Cliosport . 172 Cup going.

Its been fun, I loved every min of my Cup and very sad to see it go, Three years has flown by. Getting rid cos the warrenty is up in June and if anything goes wrong i wont be able to fix it. Ave had my problems with it but its working fine now but at the end of the day it has been a great car.!!!!!!

Replacing it with a brand new 2006 Seat Ibiza. it only came out on saturday, placed my deposit today and will arive in bout a month,
It wont be as fast as the Clio but it is well nice and the interior is very comfy.

I would like to say i would get a Reno again but at the moment the build quality is far from good so until it gets better i wont get one.

I have 4 days if anyone wants to buy it privatley (PM me ) as i have acepted 7000 part ex

So with a tear in my eye....Fare well lol

getting the FR 1.8T 20V in three yrs al change again unless i get no problems.

check out the the 2006 models of the FR on seat.co.uk

cool......