ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Cup.... Hello....

255 V6 Black Gold
Well after 2 years of ownership i have traded in my cup and purchased....

>

>

>

>

> a Black Gold 255 V6 55 plate

its the one that was at renault wakefield

4000 miles, one owner.

Surfice to say i did NOT pay anything near the 24,995 asking price.

its absolutly lush, brand new.

pick it up Monday / tuesday next week. Would have been today were it not for the post strikes (need to have a proper copy of my certificate of insurance) which got posted to me last wednesday but still hadnt arrived by today.

Will get some pictures up and stuff when i get it. I know a few people on here saw it and commented on how well it looks.

Fecking well chuffed!!!

Mick,

255 V6 Black Gold
ha!!

i cant get rid of the grin on my face!!! cant wait to drive it.

the cups gone now, i have a 3 door 1.6 07 plate megane that they gave me to use till i go pick the vee up.

quite nice to have air con and stuff.

ps, someone made a topic about this particular car other week, wondering if it used to be anyones on here, the lowdown is.... it was owned by a local rich chap, he knows the renault dealers very well so they put it up for him. So the garage never owned it, it still belonged to the original guy who bought it from new. He had it garged up all its life, and 4000 miles in 2 years shows that. its in unbeleivable condition. And i knocked them down GOOD style from 24,995.... extremly happy chappy here.

Mondeo ST220
good bit of haggling then. make sure you get lots of lots of pics and vids up when you get it!

255 V6 Black Gold
well you only just got your cup simon, and trust i had many many years of enjoyment with mine!! loved it to bits.

255 V6 Black Gold
hehe, only couple more days to go and i will finally get my hands on it.

couple things some v6 owners could help me out with...

Tracker.... i have the little pack which came with it, the envelope has the sim number on outside etc, and inside is just a letter explanning what the dealer needs to explain to the customer before they pick the car up. There is a number for the tracker place on it, open mon - fri. So can i just ring it and give them the sim number telling them i bought the car etc? how much a year is it? will the previous owner have to have any involvment in telling them that i have indeed bought the car etc?

ps... i have pm'd daz to ask for a name change :)

255 V6 Black Gold
I want to book all week off work next week to drive it ha!

no can do though, go ibiza next Saturday.

That Trackster thing is a bit of a con, lifetime subscription not transferable. Bet they make a fair old whack on V6's changing hands. NEver mind. SHall sort that out on monday, signed up to v6clio.net (after having tried about 9000 usernames)

hopefully Daz will change my username on here to.

Its got a road angel in the car also, have to check that out if they need subscriptions paying for...

LY V6 with Recaros
Congrats! :D I see this advertised on the Renault website, the original price was a joke! Looks like you got a good one, virtually brand new with just 4000 miles, I'm not jealous, honest!