ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Vee - New car content.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Little update ;)

6578d890.jpg

Firstly i had my resonator box removed, its a little bit raspier but pops and bangs now like a rally car which is pretty cool!

Filter is on, sounds awesome now! Supercharger whine is really loud which is a bit Marmite but i love it.

De-cat and manifold is half on.. started it yesturday failed epicly and now sulking and left it up on axle stands.

Cams will be going on shortly along with 550cc injectors and a Map, not 100% what it'll make but should be looking on the fun side of 250bhp

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
loving it dude

cams is next on my list after i get my Coils on!

how much it cost to have the Res box removed? ive had my new JCW exhaust fitted and without the massive holes in the backboxes mine sounds very tame lol really missing its previous sound!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
These are quicker to 100 in standard guise than a Vee anyway...

Errr...Don't think they are son?! Vee is low 15's, i think the GP is 16 odd...Although once rolling i would say it would be very close. ( A mod'd one would kill the clio tho, i got a scare in the BM!!!)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The GP IIRC is under 14s and the V6 just over 14...?

I think its so marginally close it would boil down to the wheel man...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The GP IIRC is under 14s and the V6 just over 14...?

I think its so marginally close it would boil down to the wheel man...

Under 14 is very fast!

On a quick swinternet search it looks as tho the vee is about 15.2 and the mini 16.1.... :S

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Im looking for the website i found it on, it wasnt lets torque bhp but another one, i cant for the life of me remember what it was :(

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Yeah thats the one i think it has a Toyota t sport 0-100 down at 14.1 lol

Is that not the site where you put in the kerb weight and power and it spits out the figures...If so, pinch of salt required.

Vee's are 15sec+ Really not that fast!

Fiesta ST Stage 3
I would say anything in the 15 is not to bad

Is that not the site where you put in the kerb weight and power and it spits out the figures...If so, pinch of salt required.

Vee's are 15sec+ Really not that fast!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sign me up!

In reality the vee is only maginally quicker that the 182, and the GP is a bit faster than the 182...So should be fairly level. But given the pace of the one i had a blast again in the Z4, i can 100% certain say it would nail my vee! Rapid wee fecker!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I've got a little bid of some flame action... Not the best though, I'll see if I can do it on my phone

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Ah was yours the flamer when I picked Eric up? Didn't realise you were on here :)