ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Vee - New car content.

Z4
Very nice mate, although the M3 next to it is better ;)

What is it like to drive? Do they lsd? How does it handle the power, much torque steer etc?

I'm not a fan of the wheels either, but personally I'd keep them as it's a GP and they're the GP wheels, daft to change. The leggas dont look right either tbh

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Cheers mate :)
Yeah signed upto minitorque the other day and i think i'm still a member on mini2 but never really liked that forum.. carbon bits set the car off well i recon, not to sure on the scoop though so might get my spare one sprayed car colour and stickered up.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Haha thats my mates new toy.. bit quicker that mine but not as much as i expected tbh.

Drives brilliantly, like a go-kart! They come with LSD, torque steers a little bit but not enough to notice really, feels really different to my old MCS

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Such a weird car. Strip the rear, but then don't put buckets in the front? Special cars, but for the money I'd rather a works with the lsd, coilovers and engine work.

Mini Cooper S
These are my mate's seats:

2081835-7.jpg

Too sexy! He'd probably sell them if you were interested.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
cool car tbh. I've always liked the works mini's. Never seen a GP one though.

Looks awesome.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I like it mate!

Just out of interest what happened to the V6, did you p/x it in?
Wasn't at DS Cars by any chance?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Awesome, the quicker car out and out.

An avid fan of the GP ill never understand not being able to spec xenons (daft!)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Nice car! These look so much better in person than any picture IMO. Also have a cool sound. But what's with the US Spec front bumper (With side markers)?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Im not a massive fan of mini's but i can appreciate a special model like this.

Also plus points that you are tuning it straight away...

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Well done ya big fairy!!!

Your Vee sounded frickin awesome tho! (Even better than Big Iains!)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Not too bad at the mo, averaging 22mpg at the mo which is decent, i recon that'll soon drop though when its got the cams and 550cc injectors in mind...

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Haha i can't have Jon lording it over me in his M3, mines not far off now but to be faster would be pretty funny...

Get that clio binned and get a mini ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic mate. Great mods also.

Also don't change the wheels or too much of the exterior. It's ltd edition. :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Am I right in saying Rob, Mini offered to colour code them for £1,000 maybe?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
That or a TVR?

You bender.

I know... a bright orange T350 came past work today and i died a bit inside... but it'd be the same as the vee, everytime i heard a noise when i was giving it some i panicked too much and couldnt really enjoy it!

Thats cool, not as cool as V though :(

Where did she go ?

Went to a garage called D.S cars in litchfield..

Trophy #267
Ahh i knew i recognised the plate. Saw your mini there and your old Vee as was same place i picked trophy up from :)
He had a nice r26r there too when i had a mooch round

Cracking car

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Ahh i knew i recognised the plate. Saw your mini there and your old Vee as was same place i picked trophy up from :)
He had a nice r26r there too when i had a mooch round

Cracking car

Did you get the trophy recently? Saw a nice one there when i picked mine up!

Yeah its a bit of a downgrade i suppose, TVR i'd have loved still but didnt want the constant worrie of a expensive bill which stopped me from enjoying the vee really, M3's are nice but my mate just got one, boxter didnt really do it for me, looked at a few 911's but again they wouldnt be that much of a fun car.