ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C*NTS EGGED MY CAR LAST NIGHT!!

2003 1.2 16v Dynamique

self explanitry really...

Got back from guildford

took my girlfriend for a good ragging

come back to be informed that 3 w**kers have covered my car in egg!!

now rather than beating the living sh*te out of them what other ways can be done to seek revenge.

every idea welcome!!

p.s. they all own sh*tbox old cars, e.g. seat marbella special!!

its annoying, but if you do it back they mite do something more severe! and when youve got a brand spankin 182 its hassle you dont really need!

Skoda Fabia vRS

ok ill be the sensible one, inform the police

as above, if you do somethin back then it might end up worse in the long run

however if it was my car and i knew who it was, next time i saw them they would get my 4xD cell torch round the back of there head until they died

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 08 June 2004

Lol, Bananas up their exhausts

as eddie murphy says and does in beverly hills cop "a banana in the tailpipe" or a spud up there would do it!!!!

Gee, was that, ahem, a bit like, well, errm, err, well a French Omlette?

Buy them a box of donuts as a gift, tell em it was funny, but say you would appreciate it if they didnt do it again. They will get addicted to the donuts and in 20-30 years will die from being grossly overweight. At which point you can pee on their graves, after doing aspecial little dance.

wait absoulty ages, months, maybe longer, so they forget about, then do something. Theyll think "nothings gonna happen"

wont know what hit them

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 08 June 2004

ok ill be the sensible one, inform the police

as above, if you do somethin back then it might end up worse in the long run

however if it was my car and i knew who it was, next time i saw them they would get my 4xD cell torch round the back of there head until they died

Sensible what part of beating them round the head till they die is sensible LOL

Go out drink 20 pints and puke on their car bonnets, the stomach acid will eat the paint, of course theyll have to clean it off to find out!

apparently french calk mixed with nitromores (sp?) is a good splat attack. Id leave it personally, if it becomes a regular thing then just set fire to their car. Burning rags through a broken window etc.

Have a good look at your paint, kids egged my wifes alfa 156, three hit it and there are now three clearly visible marks in the paint about 2 inches across . They look a bit like a spiders web, but it is severe to the point where paint is required.

If you know who did it, beat the crap out of them - just not funny especially on a new car.

2012 WRX Waggon

a kipper secreted somewhere near the air intake for the ventilation system works quite well - specially in this weather

C4 Grand Picasso

Quote: Originally posted by hogboy on 08 June 2004

Buy them a box of donuts as a gift, tell em it was funny, but say you would appreciate it if they didnt do it again. They will get addicted to the donuts and in 20-30 years will die from being grossly overweight. At which point you can pee on their graves, after doing aspecial little dance.
LMFAO :D

egg their cars with rotten eggs (make a pin hole in the top of egg, leave for a couple days outside in garden)

then cover their cars in flour.

not only take a f**king age to clean but will f**king stink.

Quote: Originally posted by Si172 on 08 June 2004
Ermmm lighten up?

Easy enuff said. did you know the egg corodes the paint?

If they drive:

lol all sorts o f things.. duplicate the c**ts plates and speed through cameras.

inject super glue mixed with bicarbonate of soda in his locks.

take out 2 of his tyres

cut his fuel lines

snip his hanbrake cable and move his car.

nitromose his bonet

-----------------------------------------

if they dont drive:

pour concrete down a manhole near his house.....

order a skip, limo, 24hour Glazing, pest control, builders , plumbers, pizzas,curries to there house....

snip his phone line, tv aerial, sat cables up root his plants, pour weed killer on his lawn, torch his fence, sh*t mail there house with free offers etc...

wire up a diode so itll short,wrap it round a match(waterproofing add candle wax) put a length of wire on and add it to where electric will run. mix 3 : 1 :1 :1 weedkiller, sugar, chopped up tyre rubber and oil. will cause and excellent incendry device...grind and compress in to steel pipe for a fragmentation affect.

when power runs through it shorts the diode, lights the match, catches the mix and hey presto.

harsh but fair lol.

Yaris Hybrid

I bought a wireless CCTV camera, security light, cheap VCR and loads of 4 hour tapes (use on long play) after my motor was vandalised many times. Seems to have done the trick and have seen some very interesting incidents...

Cost less than £150 for all that kit plus a bit of my time fitting it.

Looks like I might (subject to approval) be getting a 182 with all the Cup kits and stripes so that kit will be working overtime.

In the meantime check this out, the actual image quality on the tape is better than you see here cos my capturing device is prehistoric....

http://www.garywoodruff.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/http://www.garywoodruff.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Quote: Originally posted by gunnergibson on 08 June 2004

If they drive:

lol all sorts o f things.. duplicate the c**ts plates and speed through cameras.

inject super glue mixed with bicarbonate of soda in his locks.

take out 2 of his tyres

cut his fuel lines

snip his hanbrake cable and move his car.

nitromose his bonet

-----------------------------------------

if they dont drive:

pour concrete down a manhole near his house.....

order a skip, limo, 24hour Glazing, pest control, builders , plumbers, pizzas,curries to there house....

snip his phone line, tv aerial, sat cables up root his plants, pour weed killer on his lawn, torch his fence, sh*t mail there house with free offers etc...

wire up a diode so itll short,wrap it round a match(waterproofing add candle wax) put a length of wire on and add it to where electric will run. mix 3 : 1 :1 :1 weedkiller, sugar, chopped up tyre rubber and oil. will cause and excellent incendry device...grind and compress in to steel pipe for a fragmentation affect.

when power runs through it shorts the diode, lights the match, catches the mix and hey presto.

harsh but fair lol.

mental note: never piss this guy off!

lol.. tell you what Koni suspension is great when your entertaining ..i set it to stiff and crack on....next time you rag your bird....take the car and recline//\\

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Rory182 on 08 June 2004

self explanitry really...

Got back from guildford

took my girlfriend for a good ragging

come back to be informed that 3 w**kers have covered my car in egg!!

now rather than beating the living sh*te out of them what other ways can be done to seek revenge.

every idea welcome!!

p.s. they all own sh*tbox old cars, e.g. seat marbella special!!

Just add some flour and milk and leave your car in the sun and you should have pancakes!;)

Quote: Originally posted by Si172 on 08 June 2004
Ermmm lighten up?

dont think youd be too happy if someone just egged your car...

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

We used to find this quite ammusing years ago after been on the piss ....

Piss on their door handles ...

Clio

STAB THE CNUT THEN STAND OVER HIS BLOODY BODY RIP HIS EYEYS OUT THEN STYAMP ON HIS FACE THEN TRY TO BRAKE HIS RIBS WITH A WHEEL BRACE THEN STAMP ON HIM SOME MORE THEN BITE HIS EAR OFF AND TIE HIS LEGS TO THE BACK OF UR CAR AND DRIVE ROUND THE STREETS FOR AN HOUR THEN TAKE HIM HOME AND POUR PETROL ON HIM AND SET HIM ALIGHT .

might seem harsh but thats wat id do if they did it to my new 1.2 16v

Quote: Originally posted by T3ZJ on 09 June 2004

STAB THE CNUT THEN STAND OVER HIS BLOODY BODY RIP HIS EYEYS OUT THEN STYAMP ON HIS FACE THEN TRY TO BRAKE HIS RIBS WITH A WHEEL BRACE THEN STAMP ON HIM SOME MORE THEN BITE HIS EAR OFF AND TIE HIS LEGS TO THE BACK OF UR CAR AND DRIVE ROUND THE STREETS FOR AN HOUR THEN TAKE HIM HOME AND POUR PETROL ON HIM AND SET HIM ALIGHT .

might seem harsh but thats wat id do if they did it to my new 1.2 16v

of course you would..

just clean the car. its annoying but if you make a fuss about it they will come back and do something worse, it not them then it will be one of their chav mates. recognition and attention seem to be what people who do this thrive on and you dont want to become a continual target.