ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C2V3 or Reload

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
True lol

What you doing using the back of the mitt on the car lol if you're talking about the edges of the mitt on the back, you shouldn't be pushing it into the paint with enough pressure for them to get anywhere near the paint?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not. But get rid of them and eliminate the risk altogether?

doing things like the a pillars, on the focus you could easily catch the mirrors with the wrong side

Just ordered a bottle of C2v3 too. Never detailed before, so seeing the results should be interesting.

In terms of a first application, is it still best to dilute it for PB? Or will neat be fine?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
PB?

first application should be neat. The results you are seeing are not just from C2, but also the prep that goes in before using it to seal.

Not a 320d
Wierd, the beading on my roof is brilliant. ive not applied C2 to the roof yet, so on tuesday I wiped over with IPA (which removed a shitload of dirt!) and applied c2v3.

The rest of the car got a neat application too and was rubbed down with a damp cloth. It beads but not that well. Kind of like the car was filthy. Ill rub the full lot down when I get home this weekend and apply neat again, then ill move into diluted.