ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C2V3 or Reload

Honda & VW
Just a quick one, thought this may have been discussed/asked before but after searching found nothing.

Having recently trialled a sample of Reload I was ready to order a large bottle. However, C2V3 suddenly jumped into my head, yet to use this but have always seen/heard good things about it.

Now, usually I'd buy both but as we've just had our first child I'm 'trying' to cut down on my spending so require (am only allowed ;)) either or.

Dilution ratios seem to be pretty good on the C2 plus you get more for your money technically, although I was ever so impressed with Reload when I sampled it. Hmmm, which way do I turn...

(Unable to start a Poll, perhaps due to being on my phone, if someone would be so kind??)

Use it diluted (Seems wrong me saying that!)

Utterflol.

Pizzaboy, only based on Kev's comments, I'd opt for C2V3. I've used it and can't see passed it now, but have not tried Reload, so technically can't comment/offer an unbiased opinion.

Honda & VW
Utterflol.

Pizzaboy, only based on Kev's comments, I'd opt for C2V3. I've used it and can't see passed it now, but have not tried Reload, so technically can't comment/offer an unbiased opinion.

Yeah I was starting to sway towards the C2V3 direction tbh.

oh and I had a feeling that nickname may stick :rasp:

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Reload can be diluted (as with most products, it should be with di-ionised water) and is infact recommended to be on dark colours.

Honda & VW
What sort of makes it harder to decide on is prices, Using the ClioSport discount code via Carpro. I could get the 1L bottle of Reload with 7.5% off, however it seems free delivery is over £35 not £25 as stated in the sticky Gally? Or is the free delivery an addition offer for CS members?

Honda & VW
Well I can get 500ml bottle of C2V3 for £21.90 posted through CYC using discount code S2KUK, do I click for payment......

or..

assuming Carpro free delivery is over £25, do I spend £8.40 more and get 1L of Reload, just when I thought I'd decided

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I need to get some of this
Do you always apply it diluted?

Honda & VW
This hasn't helped me decide guys, think I'll take up Chappers kind offer and see what I think after trialing C2V3

Do I just get a 400ml Reload and a 100ml C2V3, £27 posted..... Ohh ffs I just don't know

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just try the C2V3 first. Buy the smallest bottle of what you want to try. Then if you don't like it no loss.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Just a quick one. Is c2 supposed to have a scent?. Only ask as i got some yesterday, havent tried it but smelt it (as you do) and there was no scent.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just a quick one. Is c2 supposed to have a scent?. Only ask as i got some yesterday, havent tried it but smelt it (as you do) and there was no scent.

Nano products don't really have scent. Their make-up has to be spot on to work.

Honda & VW
Well finally decided to just bite the bullet and go for C2V3, have only heard good things about this product and although I've tried and loved Reload I can always get some more of that down the line. Nice to try different products, hence waxybox is amazing.

I'd have been happy to send out a sample to you fella, as per Chapppers.11!p.1! But let me know how you get on (although I know you'll rave about it).

Honda & VW
I'd have been happy to send out a sample to you fella, as per Chapppers.11!p.1! But let me know how you get on (although I know you'll rave about it).

cheers fella, I know you would have helped the pizza boy out but Chappers offer would have been easier to accept as he works very close to where I live, would have been an easier transaction for all.

Should receive it by Friday and so, hopefully will trial this weekend on the new motor

the pizza boy's new motor

macau-pizzahut-scooter02a.jpg

?

Honda & VW
For my weekend rounds only lol
lol nothing that exciting, 57 Plate Civic Sport 1.8 vtec - family 5 door.

its black :S

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Their lambs wool wash mitt is ducking brilliant. Sponges can get to f**k.

Used mine the other day.

f**king epic!

10 litre bucket. 5 litres came out with the mitt! (Figures may be exaggerated)

dissapointed with the net on the back though. Would be better if it was softer

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
You pansy ;)

I use mine whilst wearing nitrile gloves so it's all good.

You're right it definitely holds some water. Running you fingers through it in the rinse bucket to take any crap off it is easy too. Perfect mitt imo

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
You pansy ;) I use mine whilst wearing nitrile gloves so it's all good. You're right it definitely holds some water. Running you fingers through it in the rinse bucket to take any crap off it is easy too. Perfect mitt imo

not on my f**king hands LOL! Nitrile gloves are for poofs anyway ;)

i ment on the car, if it was a soft microfibres backing it would be the perfect mitt IMO. As it is now its 90% perfect

i was actually shocked at how dirty my rinse bucket was too. Normally it's a lot cleaner. So wether my old microfibres mitts held a lot of dirt in them even after rinsing or the car was exceptionally dirty this time I dunno. But certainly an improvement