ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

caged cup

Astra van,Mk1 nova
after fitting my cage today i went out and got some pics! not very good ones at that :dapprove: It was starting to get dark and my camera in pants.
Anyways heres a couple will be getting better ones at the weekend no doubt:D

cant wait to get fixed buckets, feels like im licking the window with the cage in the back:eek:

S5033003.jpg

S5033002.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Didn't know you'd bought a cage! No bad! Where's that bridge! I've seen other pics there before.

clio 172 cup 03
:cool: Veeeeeeeeeeery nice. Good colour co-ordination. What colour code are the wheels and centres? Will be good to see new seats in :approve:

M

mini-valver

Looks mint fella!!

"How the f**k do you get it in, need a new windscreen now" LOL!

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Looks mints.

What cage is it? A half cage like this is something that I'll be looking for in the near future.

White Sti Hatch
:eek::eek: tell me about it :D

aye dean! was planning on it but a few of the guys were on about differant methods of traveling down, i was soooooo lonely on the way down:(

Awwww poor you lol !! was an Epic trip in the end !

Whats the folks plans fly down n rent a Clio ?

hey ecka, cage is lookin good. i took pics of my clio there last week after i'd washed it at the jet wash haha changes of that lol. it's a total quiet area no1 really knows about
cage looks good!!!!!