ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call Of Duty ~ Advanced Warfare

Clio 1.2 16v
Ian there's no chance you're a noob after how much you've been smashing it, every time I open the PS app you're on it lol. Hoping the missus shops herself into a coma so I can get on it tonight (the PS4) :tonguewink:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Finished the campaign today. Graphics on the cut scenes are amazing. Hope the rest of the Next Gen games are as good looking.
As for game play, some of the missions were ridiculously short, press this button, that button, kill. Done. Still enjoyed it though.

Haven't been online much with it, when I was online I had no idea where I was going and ended up doing pretty s**t.

big boost cup
Anybody know how to fix the loading issue?
Disc in click on it and it gets stuck at the COD background

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Played my first two games as it took ages for the download. 9-1 first game, 23-15 second game and finished top. Good game tbf, not a massive fan of the jumping around though