ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call Of Duty ~ Advanced Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Wow what a f**king waste of money so far, first game was OK, next few stupid lag, like 1-2 second pauses in he kill cam. Why did I bother.
I assume you got it on PS4 then with the lag issues you're having?
Hardcore Domination is manic. I'm up to rank 32 after going to bed later than I should have last night lol.

Fiesta ST-2
I assume you got it on PS4 then with the lag issues you're having?
Hardcore Domination is manic. I'm up to rank 32 after going to bed later than I should have last night lol.
PS4 yeah. No problems this morning, actually enjoying it now. Working my way back to a decent sensitivity, trying 14 at the moment.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It feels exactly like every single COD after MW2 imo. The shooting is awful, same old story with the hit detection, the sensitivity doesn't feel right at all, it feels like your player is running on ice when you move around quickly. Just feels cheap in general and poorly put together. I'm finishing in the top 2 tonight bar one or two matches and still finding myself thinking 'wtf just happened/how is he still alive'.

The futuristic aspect just doesn't work with call of duty. I mean, an attachment that shows up enemies using a silenced weapon?! WTF.

Last edited:
  182 - F56 MCS
I've got this on PS4 and I have to say I'm really enjoying it! Single player was over far to quickly though. MP is fun but I can only play on the hardcore game modes as I can't stand shooting someone and them not dying unless you unload a clip into them, wish they'd introduce more hardcore game modes.

I'm also enjoying it tbh, movement feels a lot like the older CoD's which is a good thing, only seen 2 or 3 OP weapons, so not so bad on that front either.

As for lag - if you're playing on console what do you expect, the demographic of console owners is probably early-mid teens, they don't pay the phone/internet bill and thus have s**t internet. At least you're more generally guaranteed a better experience on PC :p

Clio 182
This may be the first call of duty I don't buy!

Played them all from day one. (Had a copy version of Call of Duty back on the PC!) As far as single player they got s**t after modern warfare two. As did the multi player come to think of it!

Modern warfare 2 got most of my time... Then others got less and less

This one looks terrible. All this futuristic crap and jumping about like it's halo (another game that stinks IMO)

Would love to see another WW2 cod on the new systems... Not this 😧

Ford Focus ST
I am still sat on the wall weather to buy this or not the jumping around looks like it would really bug me,

They should take it back to basics call of duty 4 modern warfare, Now that was a great COD.

I am still sat on the wall weather to buy this or not the jumping around looks like it would really bug me,

They should take it back to basics call of duty 4 modern warfare, Now that was a great COD.
This 100%! I don't think il waste my money on this one.

Bought this on PC. Multiplayer is mostly a waste of time just now. My ping constantly jumps from 1 bar to full bars. Seems a lot nicer to play than BO2 so far though. Campaign is pretty glitchy. Doesn't feel like a finished game yet

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
I find the jumping around/boosting very annoying.
I guess everyone is just spamming this feature, haven't bought this COD but have played each previous one since COD4. I don't like the idea of it being too futuristic, wish they would do a WAW2

Clio 172 Cup
I prefer it over ghosts, can't snipe much though nowadays, just a couple of places but then you have some jetpack jump guy flying behind you and punching you which is annoying

I think its the best one since MW2, Ghosts was ok same as MW3. Hated both black ops apart from Zombies. Momentum is defiently the best game mode to play online, as long as you have a team

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
This may be the first call of duty I don't buy!

Played them all from day one. (Had a copy version of Call of Duty back on the PC!) As far as single player they got s**t after modern warfare two. As did the multi player come to think of it!

Modern warfare 2 got most of my time... Then others got less and less

This one looks terrible. All this futuristic crap and jumping about like it's halo (another game that stinks IMO)

Would love to see another WW2 cod on the new systems... Not this 😧

Funnily enough I've not played CoD for years now but have heard from various reviews that this is the best one in a long time... so considering picking it up. Not sure if I should wait until I buy a current-gen console though.

Cayman S Edition 1
Loved the single player, but just can't get in to the MP side of things. Must be a sign of getting old but its just too jumpy jumpy for me now.

Fiesta ST-2
It's very fast paced, I'd argue it's too fast now. Probably a sign I'm getting old also! I am enjoying it though, can't say the maps are anything special.

I play Momentum only - so fast paced, but hugely fun.

Only issue is, I can't seem to tear myself away from using the laser - it's just so good.

No reload, barely any cooldown required if you have the heatsink and can aim, so OP!

Prestiged a couple of days ago, not sure if I will again, I just wanted the armor drop :]

It's nice to finally play an FPS again where it doesn't feel clunky - all of the BF's do, CoD has felt clunky since CoD4, and CS:GO is just s**t now.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Bought this for my PS4 I got the other week. I haven't bothered with gaming in any aspect for a a long time.

I'm loving the PS4, its a brilliant console IMO but, playing COD has left me furious!

I completed the campaign, brilliant game. But, it was far too short IMO. Should've been a much longer game. I had no idea the last mission was that last mission lol.

The ending was a bit of an anti climax if I'm honest.

So after finishing the campaign, I went to tesco yesterday and bought 3 months play station plus membership to give it a bash online.

I like the player customisation, the guns, the weapons and the futuristic content of the game. The multiplayer in principle is brilliant actually.

BUT! And it's a big but;

What an absolute bag of w**k it is. I can not actually believe that after all this time, they've still not fixed this game!!!!!!!!

1. LAG!

f**k me, I've never seen anything like it. I'm bouncing all over the place, putting 100's of rounds into other players and not killing them and constantly watching kill cams where this has happened and my gun hasn't even gone off!

Frustrating. Enfuriating actually.

I've tried forwarding ports and even dumping the ps4's static IP in a DMZ. It improved the game play online slightly and gave me an open NAT but the lag just makes this game un playable!

Disappointed to say the least tbh

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Danny, I found putting my ps4 in a dmz on my router helped with that. Didn't cure it but helped a lot.

Try that

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Lag is brutal, very brutal.

Just took 27, yes, 27 AK 12 rounds to bring someone down in kill confirmed

DCi
i bought this in the sale for a laugh, it's been years since i played any cod so i thought i'd just get bummed but apparently you never lose it :cool:

add me on ps4 - iain187

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I picked this up today after chopping it in for FarCry and Asassins Creed.
Played a couple of levels of the campaign and an hour on Multiplayer. Seems alright although I went into it with a "this is going to be fooking shite" attitude.
I'm still s**t and there's still getting shot around corners issues but it's something else to play

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
It's a bad game and I'm struggling along and there's no other option available in the cod series on the ps4..

The spawning is still a joke, I come into the game and after one step I get nailed.. It's so easy to spawn rape people and group camping seems to be the accepted way to play.. You storm a room and it's carnage..

Black ops and black ops 2 were great, I went back to bo2 from mw3 and ghosts went in the bin.. I like a tight map, raid, standoff, firing range, etc are all great maps..

AW is carnage, the maps are mid sized but the boosting makes it hard to know every ledge you can reach with the jump, what distance you leap.. It distances you further from people who play more, you just end up more of a noob.. Then again no matter how good you are it's impossible to beat that room with gun crosshairs waiting on the door...

i don't like the exo suits, I hate the fail spawning, camping can't be done alone so it's a group effort of fail, the maps are to big, the other players are cnnts and spawn rape..

I wish they released black ops 2 on the ps4 or xbox one..

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
People have talked about lag, it's bad at times and the speed you and the other players can boost around just makes it worse.. There's always that death where you had the guy in the sights and doesnt go down, with AW it's worse..

I'm in wireless so I guess I'm asking for trouble..

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I won't be playing this again until I've moved into my new place, my dial up connection just can't keep up with the game.

I haven't made the most of the christmas noobs at all! im going to bust it out tonight, maybe 2/3 games before i rage off it haha. But in all seriousness the lag is a joke. Xbox one BTW the ping is constantly changing.