ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 6

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Will MNK players finally stop whining? Probably not 😂

SmartSelect_20240830_201655_X.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Hope so, pheasant controller/console players need putting back in their place.

Haha even as a controller player it really did need the nerf. I honestly think it'll make the game more fun to play for everyone except for people that have no thumbs 😂

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Mmmm.

Having played the Beta, I’m not sure. The movement thing, supposed to be more “natural”, actually just feels “off” and less natural imo.

People swan diving all over the place isn’t very realistic.

Coupled to BoPS more “cartoony” graphics (I’ve always felt this vs the non-BoPS instalments), and the already proliferation of stupid skins, I’m thinking this may be a fail before it’s even started.

Only thing I think I like more is the gun dynamics. One shot snipers for example. Problem with that, is when coupled to the movement histrionics (you may need to google that @Ant1), it’s a recipe for sweats.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Glas it's not just me who thinks blops is cartoon like. Compared to MW games, cold war felt like a PS2 game.

I won't be buying on launch which will be a first for many years.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Glas it's not just me who thinks blops is cartoon like. Compared to MW games, cold war felt like a PS2 game.

I won't be buying on launch which will be a first for many years.

I've been watching streams and stuff thinking "Oh it looks just like MW but with added movement." Nah the BLOPS lacquer has definitely been sprayed all over it.
I was knackered when I played last night so will reserve judgement for a day or two. Also need to mirror my MW3 settings to the game pass version as closely as possible. I feel like tweaking the keybinds to my preference has kinda broken the omnimovement already though. 😆

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
From what I’ve seen on X the ‘movement’ is just people spinning round in circles ‘breaking cameras’ 🤣 I think this is gunna be aids

It definitely doesn’t look like the game for someone who would class themself as a casual gamer

Krarl

ClioSport Club Member
Last night I saw a video of someone hacking already

Then no more than 30 minutes after that I came against someone. Every kill was a headshot and no fucker could get near him, cretins

RustyMojo

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
£70 I dropped to play the Beta and now regret doing so. 20’minutes into playing you had morons running round with snipers dropping kill streaks so there was a constant chopper gunner in the air.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I’m not a fan of how it looks, but didn’t find the gameplay too bad once I got into it. I’ll have another go today and see if I still feel the same about it.

Either way, I’m glad it’s on gamepass so there’s no need to drop £70 on it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Not had a go yet myself but I have heard people saying it has the treyarch arcade feel to it.

The bodyshield thing looks kind of funny though 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think people forget how sweaty MP can be for the first few months it'll always get better over time. Maybe gamepass will help dilute the sweat pool a bit at launch though.