ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Gulag can suck ass. It’s probably the main culprit for rage. I reckon I win 2 in 10. Other night I just made a brew and didn’t even bother trying lol

Ben-

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else having trouble? It keeps putting me in a queue because of server maintenance then saying connection failed. My internet is working fine and I’ve restarted all devices. pos

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  AG 200
Anyone else having trouble? It keeps putting me in a queue because of server maintenance then saying connection failed. My internet is working fine and I’ve restarted all devices. pos
I was just about to post a similar issue.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone use the mp7?

deciding what to try later. Have been using it with the above and tac laser and merc grip. May go with the above later

F60042A1-A010-4889-A7EC-8C3122A9952A.jpeg

Easily one of the most satisfying wins with @NorthloopCup @-KarL- and Clarke

Me Vs Juggernoob Vs 2 other solo teams

Managed to weasel my way all the way to the final circle and he died from the gas. God knows how I managed it but I was scampering about like a heroin addict looking for a tenner. Climed 10 flights of stairs and jumped out of the window. He made the mistake of following me 😂

1605919536929.png

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Easily one of the most satisfying wins with @NorthloopCup @-KarL- and Clarke

Me Vs Juggernoob Vs 2 other solo teams

Managed to weasel my way all the way to the final circle and he died from the gas. God knows how I managed it but I was scampering about like a heroin addict looking for a tenner. Climed 10 flights of stairs and jumped out of the window. He made the mistake of following me 😂

View attachment 1506883
Lol what a win that was! Good job you’ve got strong shoulders as you definitely carried me 😂😂

Oh and who’s got the best name they’ve ever seen 😂😂😂😎

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
May try both of them later. Lad I play has levelled up the new sniper so I may trade when the load out drops. Just so used to the hdr.

Gonna sack the mp7 off and go back to an Ar.